Reviews for The Unwrapping of Toni Stark
DarkAngelsCalling5 chapter 3 . 8/30
HAHA! Good job with this! "Operation 'Stoni' complete."
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 3/16
Hehehe, don't we just love it when friends do such things...
Pikachudragon chapter 3 . 2/1
Thats so sweet! :D
1Mockingjay4All chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Oh, so thats what they were up too! I though they were just big jerks ruining Toni's Christmas. Very cute fluffy ending just the way mama likes. ;)
1Mockingjay4All chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I know it's wrong, but I just about burst out laughing when Steve began his severe "...It was the Great Depression" speech. He sounds like everyone's Grandpa with that one. Certainly in the vein as all the other older generations' "I walked a hundred miles in snow up to my knees!" type stories. So far their dynamic (Steve and Toni) is not unlike usual except now that it's fem!Tony the assumption jumps from; Alpha male clashing to good ol' sexual tension. There aren't many stony fics with the female version of Tony so this a treat. So far it's funny and I'm interested to see how and if you bring them 'together' 'together'. ;)
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Awwe I'm pretty sure I read this one before, but I think that was before I got an account... Still, reviewing twice is never bad! I love it, love it love it! It's super adorable, and awesome! :3
memories.of.rain chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
OH MY GOD! I was not expecting that ending XD Brilliant
Qwerty124 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I'm not sure if they planned to mess up dinner, but it ended well.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
loved it.
everything ecstatic chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Awww that was so cute! I love how it was all orchestrated... ehehehe! I really like how you made a female tony, it is pretty great. You should make some other toni stories. Pleeease? * more puppy dog eyes*
Dragones chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
ha ha ha ha ha! Loved this!
AND AGAIN chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Best chappie yet! I really like the perspective of Toni, all childlike, because she really is just a kid inside. I swear, I fell in love with the opening scene, where Toni's trying to drag Steve out of bed just to force the other Avengers to get up, and then he goes and tells her to shut up.

Too funny.

The hideous Christmas sweater tradition... Pepper outdid herself, really. Clint's comments were too good, and dinner was this extremely adorable 'epic-fail, total disaster'. And Toni just wanted to have a really good cry.

The bubble fight was the fluffiest thing ever, total fangirl-fest, and the mistletoe bit was so adorably cliched I thought I was gonna cry tears of joy... Seriously. No lie.

I guess Christmas was a success.
HELLO AGAIN chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Ahah! I loveeee Bruciebear... Toni and Bruce are SO adorable together, like brother and sister. And Steve with his ornaments was so sweet! Too bad Toni banned his access to her credit cards.

I always imagined Steve's Christmases exactly like that, kind of threadbare but very homey. And the whole family feels, with a little toy or a sweet food on Christmas... Well, it probably didn't get much better than that during the Depression.

I felt really bad for Toni - she really wasn't planned, and now I'm all upset because Howard didn't even try, and Maria probably had no clue whatsoever, because her daughter is a genius, and WAAAHHH!
HELLO chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I was reading this, and it only has OnE review?! That's not cool, I thought the entire thing was absolutely adorable. Steve's so cute when he's all finicky about Toni and her candy cane. Funny, I never really thought of him as the volatile type, but now that I've read this, I can definitely see that as his thing.

Also, the little bit with the Hungarian boy. (I was extremely tempted to say Hungarian Horntail there... Have you read those books, cause if not, you're probably staring at me in confusion.) It really brought out this happy little side of Toni. I don't get what that bit where she gets all upset in the snow is about, but I am a naive little thing at heart. And the family feeling, with Albert and Toni... So Steve-like!

I'm gonna go review on the other two chapters now. Toodles!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 12/26/2013