Reviews for Lion King Spoof
RachieFly chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
This was EPICALLY AWESOME! I loved it and I was cracking up the whole time with the 'Missuh Jangles' and 'No African Killer bees no malaria' and 'snuffulufages/subaru/snotoba' and 'bring my sons wench home' and everything else! Lol, I'm still laughing...thank you; I really needed that. :) Great job
Mike chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
It was alright it made me laugh but I skipped through a lot and I feel the ne'er to say this the word sex is not in the lion king it said sfx which was the effect company working on the film
Machungwa63 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
For some reason it took me up until the 3rd chapter to realize that I've read this all before...oh well, guess that shows you how much I enjoy it. Love the Simba not knowing his sexual preference and Ed being sophisticated parts. Well...I've done gone proved that I'm an idiot. Love the story!
Machungwa63 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ah...Mufasa always has a secret. Or two. Or ten. Anyways, enjoying this story! Glad it accumulated the reviews it deserved in the end. If I'm just rambling on...hey, at least I'm boosting your review count.
Machungwa63 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I've had this on my list of things to read for a little while now. Not a huge fan of the lyrical change but I do appreciate your humor and there are only a few songs in The Lion King, so I'm up and off to reading the rest!
Machungwa63 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Nice story overall. Sarabi Subaru? Never thought of it, but they are pretty close. Lions and cars...love 'em both. Also love Nala...I figure she's an important character. But oh well, it's a comedy, she's dead. Rafiki was the best character of this whole piece. Nice job overall!
Machungwa63 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
"Pumbaa, with you, everything's balls" - BEST - LINE - EVER. This story is fantastic!
Machungwa63 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I am not the kind that typically stays up until 1am in the morning to read fanfiction stories, but this is an exception. Well...was an exception. I'm still not reading any more tonight. I love it. It started off just making me smile every now and then, but by the time you got to chapter 3 it was becomming one of my favorite TLK comedies. Menopaws was excellent...and true. How the hell is Mufasa supposed to put up with all that? I'm not always a big fan of just taking songs and changing up the lyrics - although I thought that the new version of Be Prepared was pretty good. And I love Ed in this story. Oh well, I'll read the rest later. Night all!
Starzinmieyez chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Lol! Great ad I mean AMAZING story! I love spoofs coz they're just So unrealistic ad stupid but they make me LMAO! Lol about Simba's confession. XD
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ok well this is JOKE so far, I'll give you that! It's actually really good and the thing about the cub (cutsie wootsie patootsie chubby wubby cubby) made me laugh- I read that line about three times (call me sad, but hey I don't give a damn!) Lol
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
Lmao. *Dies laughing* Hilarious.
Nielae chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
Even though I seriously doubt anyone is going to read this review, this story was hilarious. Every chapter had something laugh-out-loud funny in it. Probably one of the best Lion King spoofs I ever read!
I like my plushies chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hey the opening title thingies are (I think this is my best translation)

Nga Zyngonia

Ba ba ge ze babo

Gonya ma

Gonya Ma he buebo

Gonya Ma (x4)

Inguenyama nygwenyamabala (throughout)

(Here is Lion and Tiger in either Zulu or Swahili)
POP chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Man that was AWESOME! Loved all of it... though I think the best parts were everytime rafiki flung his poo around! lol that is SO true about monkeys! and second best part is when Nala's brains get blasted by the hunter... yay!go hunter XD
Syntax Captain chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Good lord man, This was GREAT! I Laughed so hard in some chapters. Popeye was an excellent touch, I nearly crapped my loins.