Reviews for Imminent Danger
Happyhearts chapter 6 . 6/7
The ending broke my heart. VinCat even in their graves. This story was well written and tight, it is by far one if not the best story I've read in a very long time. I sincerely hope you continue writing, you have talent. Thank you for this. Now I'm going to re read it, and weep a bit more.
Happyhearts chapter 5 . 6/7
Finally, Catherine and Vincent.
Happyhearts chapter 4 . 6/7
What taleNt you have. I can't stop reading this.
Happyhearts chapter 3 . 6/7
Great. Don't stop! I like the way you had JT be the hero in this chapter. Tori is just the way she is on TV. Wow!
Happyhearts chapter 1 . 6/7
Very enjoyable. I like the start.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 6 . 1/28
Where is the ending? Why stop?
Cacosa chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Oh no! They died ... I can not believe it! How sad! Very sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Please continue with story
sarahballoon chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
WHOA. WAIT. THEY DIED. AAAAAAHHHHHH!BUT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DAMN THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY. CAN YOU WRITE A PRETEND EXTRA ENDING IF BOTH HAD SURVIVED AND ESCAPED?
nina.brousseau chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Wow what an amazing story and beautiful depth that you went into was marvelous. I felt like I was right there. You wrote with such knowledge about forensics, medicine,federal agents...
It was really good, sad but good. It was the only ending that was proper for this story.
I really enjoyed your story telling abilities. Thank you ...just don't stop..
bookworm0612 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
My god, I didn't expect that! I am heartbroken. I feel like after eading Romeo and Juliet. It was a beautiful story but it's a pity Vincent never got the chance to tell her he loved her.
(I'm still crying, btw...)
DenisefromNY chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh no! Oh no! I was shocked and very much saddened by the ending! It was heartbreaking. I can't get the last paragraph out of my mind. And that Vincent never got to tell Catherine all he wanted to say. This story was beautifully written and I thank you so much for taking the time to write it for us. I hope that you will write more BATB fan fic. You are a terrific writer.
Fractal Cat chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
What a fabulous story! It is tragically heartbreaking and so well done. I hope that you continue to be inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I'd love to read more from you.
WriterFreak001 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh wow...had not seen that ending coming... Q.Q speechless right now...
Megrock7 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014