Reviews for Imminent Danger
Cacosa chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh no! They died ... I can not believe it! How sad! Very sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Please continue with story
sarahballoon chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
WHOA. WAIT. THEY DIED. AAAAAAHHHHHH!BUT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DAMN THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY. CAN YOU WRITE A PRETEND EXTRA ENDING IF BOTH HAD SURVIVED AND ESCAPED?
nina.brousseau chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Wow what an amazing story and beautiful depth that you went into was marvelous. I felt like I was right there. You wrote with such knowledge about forensics, medicine,federal agents...
It was really good, sad but good. It was the only ending that was proper for this story.
I really enjoyed your story telling abilities. Thank you ...just don't stop..
bookworm0612 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
My god, I didn't expect that! I am heartbroken. I feel like after eading Romeo and Juliet. It was a beautiful story but it's a pity Vincent never got the chance to tell her he loved her.
(I'm still crying, btw...)
DenisefromNY chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh no! Oh no! I was shocked and very much saddened by the ending! It was heartbreaking. I can't get the last paragraph out of my mind. And that Vincent never got to tell Catherine all he wanted to say. This story was beautifully written and I thank you so much for taking the time to write it for us. I hope that you will write more BATB fan fic. You are a terrific writer.
Fractal Cat chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
What a fabulous story! It is tragically heartbreaking and so well done. I hope that you continue to be inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I'd love to read more from you.
WriterFreak001 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh wow...had not seen that ending coming... Q.Q speechless right now...
Megrock7 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Tears! :-(
russetfurbr chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
OMG! That was brilliant and heartbreaking and cruel and... OMG! I can't believe you killed VinCat!
So well-written! Thanks for this gift!
Imagination1234 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Is this the last chapter? I would like what happened in the time inbetween. Did Vincent die of the pain of losing Catherinemor his injury? Just a thought. Great writing though. Xx
Fractal Cat chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
The flashbacks in this chapter are haunting. I love how Vincent held on to his memory of Catherine and their first kiss as long as he could during his conditioning and that this same memory is in his thoughts as he awakens. I'm not sure about the significance of Cat's swollen joints but I'm hoping it becomes clear in the next update. She really does appear to be beyond exhausted here.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
You have made me feel like there is hope for the two of them. Can't wait for next chapter
heiley chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
finally!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
He's awake ... Loooks like the worst is over...where the hell is tori? And when did the tortue time occur? When he was gone for three months?