Reviews for Imminent Danger
HIddensoul1978 chapter 6 . 1/17
omg I loved this story...the ending made me cry though...very very nice job!
Happyhearts chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
The ending broke my heart. VinCat even in their graves. This story was well written and tight, it is by far one if not the best story I've read in a very long time. I sincerely hope you continue writing, you have talent. Thank you for this. Now I'm going to re read it, and weep a bit more.
Happyhearts chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Finally, Catherine and Vincent.
Happyhearts chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
What taleNt you have. I can't stop reading this.
Happyhearts chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Great. Don't stop! I like the way you had JT be the hero in this chapter. Tori is just the way she is on TV. Wow!
Happyhearts chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Very enjoyable. I like the start.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Where is the ending? Why stop?
Cacosa chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Oh no! They died ... I can not believe it! How sad! Very sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Please continue with story
sarahballoon chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
WHOA. WAIT. THEY DIED. AAAAAAHHHHHH!BUT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DAMN THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY. CAN YOU WRITE A PRETEND EXTRA ENDING IF BOTH HAD SURVIVED AND ESCAPED?
nina.brousseau chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Wow what an amazing story and beautiful depth that you went into was marvelous. I felt like I was right there. You wrote with such knowledge about forensics, medicine,federal agents...
It was really good, sad but good. It was the only ending that was proper for this story.
I really enjoyed your story telling abilities. Thank you ...just don't stop..
bookworm0612 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
My god, I didn't expect that! I am heartbroken. I feel like after eading Romeo and Juliet. It was a beautiful story but it's a pity Vincent never got the chance to tell her he loved her.
(I'm still crying, btw...)
DenisefromNY chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh no! Oh no! I was shocked and very much saddened by the ending! It was heartbreaking. I can't get the last paragraph out of my mind. And that Vincent never got to tell Catherine all he wanted to say. This story was beautifully written and I thank you so much for taking the time to write it for us. I hope that you will write more BATB fan fic. You are a terrific writer.
Fractal Cat chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
What a fabulous story! It is tragically heartbreaking and so well done. I hope that you continue to be inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I'd love to read more from you.
WriterFreak001 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh wow...had not seen that ending coming... Q.Q speechless right now...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »