Reviews for Nyctophilia
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/20
Wow...just WOW. The absolute BEST Bumblebee story I've read to date. The imagery that you painted with your words when they were in the field, watching the stars, seeing the fireflies(lightning bugs :p) is truly a wonder to behold. 10 stars out of 10. This story truly blew my mind. Loved it :)
Natural Born Flamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Nice story
Prinplup64 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh this was pretty good it had turn out better than I thought
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was a very cute moment between Yang and Blake. :)
heartbreak3r chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Beautiful writing. Thank you very much for this!
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
i have my face in my hands and i am groaning. magnificent. god damn it, i love your blakeyangs!
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well written. I'm a sucker for a good Blake story, her being my favourite of the four.
Nightshaders chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Good thing to know that there's actually a word for me. ;) Great story, as always.
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great story, thank you.
Afalag chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was a very good story, it had very well done descriptions and was very in-character for both Blake and Yang. You did a good job! I hope to read more stories from you soon
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013

For some reason, when I imagine them frolicking around, I imagine them squishing little Lightning Bugs (SUCK IT, YANG) under their backs because of the abundance. O.o

Also, when Blake said the "best part was yet to come", I kept on imagining that Blake was gong to make her move. xP

Thanks for the story, TigerLilly! AND A HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great story. :D
Polarbearblue chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was really good. I always enjoy everything you write. I think you really do good at putting a balance between characters acting true to how we see them most of the time, and uncharacteristic parts that slip by us on occasions. It was a wonderful read, an in my head painted the most beautiful picture. I look forward to more.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow, it's odd how you've really seemed to nail the two as characters. I've seen so many great Bumblebee fics, but yours is one of the few that just... Clicks.
Yang more balance when it comes to being serious and playful, and the same to be said for Blake.
Adorable AND fitting.
Great job my friend! :)
majisuka chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
And senpai strikes again! I can't even describe how much I loved this. The way you used your words, it's just... you know, if you ever decide to write a book, I'd like a copy. Signed, preferably.

I'm kind of envious though since I have never seen a single FIREFLY before. Wonder what it would feel like to actually stand in a field full of them in the middle of the night... oh well. You've done a wonderful job at this. Never fails to amaze me.