Reviews for Professor Masen's Top of the Class
gredelina1 chapter 7 . 5/15
What a stinkin' hot story! *fans self* You painted very vivid, hot pictures with your words and you backed them up with both a plot and some serious emotions. Well done! I love it!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 6 . 5/10
Whew! I loved this little plot twist! ;) Great work!
Edward's spouse chapter 7 . 2/26
excellent story.
Aggie94 chapter 7 . 1/17
Brilliant. Meg
Hi there! I've just finished reading this, and I have to say that this is probably one of the few fics where none of the lemons did anything for me. The concept you based the story on was just ridiculous, to me at least. I couldn't get into it! It was very well written, though, so kudos on that.
Katherine chapter 6 . 1/3
Interesting twist, but should he know it about Jake by the time. It is several months that they discussed sex and do not forget about "what would you do to Bella" at the beginning.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 1/3
What a lovely ending to a really interesting tale. I don't think I've read anything like this in the fandom before. I really liked it. I was surprised to learn that she didn't know . . . I had her pegged for knowing all along. Instead, you had her surprised by him. At least you wrote her as hoping he felt the same, all through that course. I really liked that he hired movers and came to her place to move her into his . . . not asking but, telling her. So cute. I loved that they professed their love for each other. This whole chapter was really quite sweet compared to the other chapters. Great ending! Great story!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/3
Since this is all in EPOV, we all had no idea that Jake was gay. Making this last practical all that more interesting by the time we all learned that. No wonder Bella didn't mind hopping up there for one last time. All three of the others had already done one thing or another to her. So, no harm in one last task. It does make me question what Jake was thinking when looking right at Edward during the act though. Hmmm? I have no idea. Bella has more control now, than at the beginning. He has lost his damn mind over these last several weeks trying so hard to woo her into his bed . . . only to learn he now wants more. What an intriguing tale you've woven . . . and thank you for keeping it so short. I'm not sure I could'be read her having to jump through too many more hoops, just for him to realize what she already knew.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/2
How he EVER thought Mike would 'listen' to instructions on what he could care less learning about, is beyond me. She put her trust in him and he failed her badly in this chapter. I still firmly believe she's the one in control here, not him. Although, I do like him being delusional enough to think he is. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/2
That was more confirmation that she knows he's testing her for more than a class with him. That was a very hot chapter for our arm. Cullen, wasn't it? He must've been in heaven there. I'm going to let my mind think she put a condom on him . . . while she was pumping him those few times . . . before mounting him, as instructed. Even though you didn't write it in there. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/2
That played out exactly as expected. Again, he didn't get what he wanted . . . he lost control . . . once again foiled by Ms. Swan. She's the one in control here . . . and, I'm beginning to think she knows this is a test of some sort. The woman isn't stupid by any means . . . I think she's figured it out . . . alas, he doesn't know that she knows though. At least that is the way it's playing out it my head. I did like that he made the other three focus on anything but her and Jasper . . . that was nice of him. Let's see who he'll make her fuck around with next for his own enjoyment . . .
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 6 . 1/2
Edward made a point of insisting Bella and Jacob used a condom so as to keep her safe. Why didn't he do that with Emmett?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/2
As soon as he was listing the students in the class . . . and she was the only woman . . . I can completely see where this is headed. He's going to have her have one form of sex or another, with each and every one of these guys, at one point during the course of this class. He clearly is a man that is comfortable with his woman being with other men . . . knowing there are no romantic feelings behind it. He also made sure that not one of them have any relationships during this course either. Not anyone outside, or inside, that room. Furthering the game he is playing. One I may add is more hard, pun intended, on him than it is on her. I have a feeling she will endure and enjoy each class. Whereas, he will get increasingly more frustrated that he's not breaking her that way he hoped to. Game on, Professor Masen.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/2
I love that he thinks he's controlling her, when it truly is her controlling him. Otherwise, why would he create this course, knowing she'd just HAVE to be in the course? He did it fully knowing she'd sign up and then played her, just the way he wanted to play her. He would've been so beside himself had she not bothered. After all the set up to get this planned. That would've been funnier . . . though, not the direction you are going at all.
Blooming on a Snow chapter 1 . 12/29/2014