Reviews for Professor Masen's Top of the Class
jk chapter 6 . 5/25
I'm really confused why he would want to see bella with a bunch of different guys...its quite obvious that he likes dudes...yup..LOL
jk chapter 3 . 5/25
Edwards a really fucked up person...using students...using students time and money...using the schools resources for his own gain...He should be fucking fired and barred from teaching. Its pretty obvious that he doesn't know shit all he is is a sick whore
jk chapter 1 . 5/25
great...Edwards a whore...haven't read THAT a million times...gross by the way
orchidluv chapter 7 . 4/8
That was enjoyable!
aamlkb chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Kinda wish it was a bit dirtier for them. One more chapter?
boopgirl chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Very unique and enjoyable...also hot!
mem4375 chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Late to the party on this one, but whoa - what a party!
quisha1991 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Wow, just wow
Riam chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Pffffhot stuf... Great story!
starsmina chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
wow what an arousing story, excellent job
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this story! But one note on this chapter, Tyler seems the better character to be so oblivious and head strong as to miss all Bella's ques as well as thinking he new better what to do.
Cannon has him blabbing about taking Bella to prom, then showing up at her house before bothering to ask if she'd go with him. But when I mentally change that this chapter flows just fine.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
Gosh...this was good...I need to hunt my hubby down. ;-)
Thank you for putting so much thought into your story. It truly kept me wanting to find out what was going to happen next but too soon came to an end. Thank you for giving this wonderful story and your time.
Sunshirae chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Wow, his mind was blown...payback! Thank you for writing such an incredible story. It takes such a great imagination to come up with a story like this. Thank you once again.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
I guess Prof. is having second thoughts; well, she won't be his student for long. Wow, this story gets better and better.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Gosh...Prof. Masen is really pushing Bella. Hmm...I wonder how much he can take befor he gives in. Thank you for sharing your talent. It's truly entertaining.