Reviews for Professor Masen's Top of the Class
boopgirl chapter 7 . 8/12
Very unique and enjoyable...also hot!
mem4375 chapter 7 . 7/2
Late to the party on this one, but whoa - what a party!
quisha1991 chapter 7 . 6/28
Wow, just wow
Riam chapter 7 . 4/19
Pffffhot stuf... Great story!
starsmina chapter 7 . 3/5
wow what an arousing story, excellent job
I've really enjoyed reading this story! But one note on this chapter, Tyler seems the better character to be so oblivious and head strong as to miss all Bella's ques as well as thinking he new better what to do.
Cannon has him blabbing about taking Bella to prom, then showing up at her house before bothering to ask if she'd go with him. But when I mentally change that this chapter flows just fine.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 2/20
Gosh...this was good...I need to hunt my hubby down. ;-)
Thank you for putting so much thought into your story. It truly kept me wanting to find out what was going to happen next but too soon came to an end. Thank you for giving this wonderful story and your time.
Sunshirae chapter 6 . 2/20
Wow, his mind was blown...payback! Thank you for writing such an incredible story. It takes such a great imagination to come up with a story like this. Thank you once again.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 2/20
I guess Prof. is having second thoughts; well, she won't be his student for long. Wow, this story gets better and better.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 2/20
Gosh...Prof. Masen is really pushing Bella. Hmm...I wonder how much he can take befor he gives in. Thank you for sharing your talent. It's truly entertaining.
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 2/20
Wow! What a class. I remember when I was in college and there was a sexual behavior class...let's just say it was very racy. I did learn a lot but it was actually too much for some students. Of course, I know this story is yours and Prof. Masen better keep ice buckets around. I am captured by your writing style...granted some errors here and there but the message is conveyed. I am enjoying this story. I am enjoying Bella with so much vigor and spirit. Thank you for this story. I am glad that I at least was able to read such an amazing story.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 1/18
Well good on them. Glad they ended up together and were able to start their lives as a couple after she graduated.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 1/18
That was horrible for Bella. I hope he makes up for it more than he did just now.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/18
He sure does love to torture her. Gracious!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/18
Hmmm. You are right, I am intrigued.