Reviews for The Heir Apparent
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 11 . 6/27
Yep. I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anne Marie Le Clair chapter 1 . 5/25
I know I've only read a chapter, but I must say that this is the best story I've ever read in my life.
I can't quite tell what exactelly made me assume that - specially because I've been active in fan fiction for many years. Despite the fact that LOTR and Hobbit is a new fandom to me - I've always been more of a Harry Potter kind of girl -, I couldn't help falling in love with Kili/Tauriel after I watched the Hobbit franchise movies. It came out of nowhere, I swear, and the next day I was already turning the site upside down trying to find good stories about what ,ugh the have happened if Kili survived. And then I found your story.
Honestly, I don't know what's gonna happen. And I sure don't know if I'll like it. But reading this first chapter already gave me an enormous amount of satisfaction. I don't know if you're still active or if you'll ever read my review - sorry about my bad English, I'm a little bit rusty.
Either way, I thank you for giving Kili and Tauriel a chance.
Tune Sketch chapter 8 . 4/9
-_-
Tune Sketch chapter 7 . 4/9
Someone get some ice for that burn! You rock, Tauriel!

You're really awesome too, ChasingPerfectionTommorow.
butterbum chapter 11 . 4/8
Really late to the party on this one. Just came across it. Fabulous. Oh and I just love cheese ;)
Tune Sketch chapter 5 . 4/2
Oh no that ending didn't sound good... *laughs*
Tune Sketch chapter 4 . 4/1
*EPIC GASP* Please write a book! I swear you might become as famous as Rick Riordan, Veronica Roth, John Green, J.R.R. Tolken, J.K. Rowling, and a lot of others I'm too lazy to type in. Keep up the good work!
Tune Sketch chapter 3 . 3/31
*gasps* OMG OMG OMG OMG That is one of the best clifhangers I have ever read! And that's saying somehting!
Tune Sketch chapter 2 . 3/31
*nods head aprovingly* Very good. I can see some of (what I think) is forshadowing, but I'm not to sure...

THIS SHOULD BE A BOOK

Btw, you forgot the "l" in Tauriel in the part where her friend is combing Tauriel's hair
Tune Sketch chapter 1 . 3/30
O. M. G.

This is BY FAR the best fanfiction that I have ever read, and this is only the first chapter!
Are you sure you arn't related to any really famous authors?
0.lumia.0 chapter 11 . 3/25
is this the end? if not, keep up the amazing work, I love this story. it's so well written and I love, love, LOVE the idea of Kili being king (although the death of Thorin and Fili is sad, but you know.) if this is the end, then PLEASE consider continuing it! I can't get enough of your beautiful writing. :-)
KoteDiM chapter 11 . 3/20
I am so in love with this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Instant fave : ) Great job on writing this - it's really well written - and thanks for sharing it with us.
This story is Fantastic! I have been keeping up with it and love the art.
But please please! Could you write an afterward? Just one chapter to an incredible story?
Please?!
This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
numbtongue chapter 11 . 2/28
This story is amazing! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner! Its absolutely fantastic :D