Reviews for The Heir Apparent
Smudje chapter 15 . 4/25
please continue. I love this take on the Story. I wish the movie went this way.
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 15 . 4/23
You need to finish the series please please please I love the way the story is going so far really wish the movie had taken some of this path rather than the way the story was in the films again my thanks for a wonderful read and hopes for more to finish this soon thank you
Please continue this story. It needs an ending.
Brannasaurus Rex chapter 15 . 2/8
GURL WHERE DID YOU GO? YOU SERIOUSLY CANNOT CONSIDER DISAPPEARING ON ME, I NEED THIS STORY. I love this and I love you, please come back.
Chica90 chapter 15 . 1/18
God, two weeks! Kili has to be beside himself! .
Jo chapter 15 . 1/15
I love this story! Thranduil is soooooooo being a dad right now locking up tauriel like a daughter in a tower, smh doesnt he know thats just gonna make her run away.
Rahj chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Love, love,LOVE this story. One of my favorites for sure. I periodically check it see if there is an update. I hope you plan to update. I'm looking forward to a reunion scene between Kili and Tauriel. I am patient. I can wait.
Cleo Leo chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Love this story. I know its been a year since an update but I read it hopeful that it might one day be finished :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just a great story! Please update!
Pasht chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
This story is picking up some good momentum, I'm excited to read more! Well done so far staying true to the characters. I'd love to see Tauriel learn more of the dwarf culture. And more juicy scenes with Kili! :D
ambereyes55 chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
UPDATE PLEASE...don't leave us hanging here. That's just mean...ok,take your time..just want you to know,it is one of the best Kili/Tauriel fanfic...thank you for sharing..
ambereyes55 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
Waaaa :-( :-)
ambereyes55 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
This chapter is hot and thrilling. Love it...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Please update! This story is amazing and I so want Kili and Tauriel to be reunited!
jasminenewton4 chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
have been waiting a long time for the next update. please continue this amazing story!