Reviews for The Heir Apparent
Please update! This story is amazing and I so want Kili and Tauriel to be reunited!
jasminenewton4 chapter 15 . 8/6
have been waiting a long time for the next update. please continue this amazing story!
deviant84 chapter 15 . 7/3
Yes please please please continue this one. It is so well written and it shouldn't end at such a sad point with Tauriel and Kili seperated and him thinking that she is dead. Please continue writing!
titanking666 chapter 15 . 7/2
Is there gonna be an update for this? I'm very curious as to where this story will go from here.
aic89 chapter 15 . 6/26
Please, please continue this story... Oh, why must it be that all the best Kiliel stories are unfinished?
joofball chapter 15 . 6/23
Please update! I've been following this story for so long and I'm dying to read what happens next.
BarteredforCoinsandSpice chapter 15 . 6/4
Oh no! I've fallen for a great story and it hasn't updated recently!

This is very well written. I think you've captured Tauriel and Kili to a 'T'. Your ability to weave a story is very fluid 3 And you've done a great job portraying other lesser known characters.

I do like your other Kiliel fics but please continue this one!
Miliss chapter 15 . 5/2
Please finish this story. It deserves to be told. I know that life can get in the way, but please, if you find time write. I'm completely in lov with it...
helciakuras chapter 14 . 5/2
So Tauriel and everyone else goes on at how "reckless" Kili is, but if anything Tauriel is just as reckless with her life. Both are always thinking of others safety over their own.
This story is great. And OMG cliffhanger.
TCP4ever chapter 15 . 3/31
I really enjoyed this! Very unique. Keep up the great work! :)
Sanityisnotmything chapter 15 . 3/29
Please update soon. I love this soooooo much.
anon reviewer chapter 15 . 3/28
Update please I beg you T.T
Helena1414 chapter 15 . 2/24
I found this piece of fanfiction a couple of days ago and binge-read it. I couldn't put my tablet down, it's simply brilliant. I hope you will continue this story and update soon. Please, please, pretty please?
Kyrie De Aure chapter 15 . 2/16
I don't speak English but I want to tell you that I really love this fanfic, I follow it since the last year. Please keep writing. You are the best.
jomomayheart chapter 15 . 2/14
evan i got a bus to catch in the morning, i read ur masterpiece the whole .when will be the next update?plz!