Reviews for The Heir Apparent
0.lumia.0 chapter 11 . 3/25
is this the end? if not, keep up the amazing work, I love this story. it's so well written and I love, love, LOVE the idea of Kili being king (although the death of Thorin and Fili is sad, but you know.) if this is the end, then PLEASE consider continuing it! I can't get enough of your beautiful writing. :-)
KoteDiM chapter 11 . 3/20
I am so in love with this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Instant fave : ) Great job on writing this - it's really well written - and thanks for sharing it with us.
This story is Fantastic! I have been keeping up with it and love the art.
But please please! Could you write an afterward? Just one chapter to an incredible story?
Please?!
This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
numbtongue chapter 11 . 2/28
This story is amazing! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner! Its absolutely fantastic :D
maricejayo chapter 11 . 2/26
GAHHHHH! *throws up rainbows*
Haku's Lover18 chapter 11 . 2/24
Great fic. Read the entire thing in one sitting. Love it! Please update soon!
starlithorizon22 chapter 11 . 2/23
please don't say that you are ending it here. I want to know how Tauriel fares as queen and how everyone hopefully comes to accept her
Cassandra Thacker chapter 11 . 2/20
You are absolutely exquisite! And I say, let us feast upon the cheesballs as we read this chapter _
I was so broken up after the last hobbit movie, and not just because of Kili, but because...it's over. I've been in love with the LOTR movie-verse since high school and your story helped me get over this loss of a fantastic movie franchise (not just the loss of Kili). So thank you, from the depths of this fangirl's slowly mending heart.

Keep up your writing, I may even delve into your Dragon Age stories to tie me over. Even though I am a die hard Inquisitor/Solas fan (another franchise that broke my heart, freaking Solas). If you have played or seen the Solas/Inquisitor romance you probably understand.
Electrocorrosive chapter 11 . 2/20
I cannot wait for your next update! I absolutely love this story and its plot line- I read from chapter 1 to 11 all in one go! You're doing brilliantly
KaramelKat chapter 3 . 2/12
This chapter will tug at your heartstrings and make you cry like a woman on a hormone fit.. which apparently I am right now because I wanted to cry over the funeral with Kili. :( Good job!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 2/12
Ach..I needed something good to read and came back to re-read this.. I so want to cry for Kili right now with Tauriel.
madman42 chapter 11 . 2/5
Interesting chapter! More soon please!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 11 . 2/4
Dropping another review to just point out that your cheeseball ending is my screensaver on my phone so that I can reread it all day at work. XD
wewak chapter 11 . 2/3
Great chapter, even with the cheesr ball ending. Lol.