Reviews for The Heir Apparent
TraycSedai chapter 13 . 10/9
Great writing...shows a strong command of detail which is impressive. Looking forward to more :)
This story is very good. I like the way you are writing the reluctant Kili, King Under the Mountain. The meeting between Tauriel and Dis was well done. I do hope you will continue the story, please.
jazminkin chapter 13 . 9/21
Continueeeeeeeeeeee please!
Lighty7 chapter 13 . 9/19
NOOOOOO it ended? No but it was just getting good! I await the next chapter with baited breath.
I love your use of words and definitely how descriptive you are. It brings this story to life, and I'm enjoying this immensely.
There are no words for how pleased I am this story exists. I do hope you will keep on. Your version of events is amazing, and your grasp of the characters even more so!
crazygirlg chapter 13 . 9/7
I am so glad that you're adding to this story. I have to say that I am hooked on it. I've already read the latest chapters twice and can't wait for the next ones. I love it. Keep up the good work...:-)
Jampaqd chapter 13 . 9/6
Loved it :)
Sparkle85 chapter 13 . 8/30
So glad to see an update. Hope they are not far apart :)
Nenithiel chapter 13 . 8/30
Found your story recently and just finushed reading everything. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
wewak chapter 13 . 8/30
awesome chapter
reppad98 chapter 13 . 8/29
Yup, I think Tauriel will indeed spend more time surrounded by wary dwarves in an awkward silence XD And interesting twist with the orcs... Someone leading them from the shadow, eh? I'm not going to lie, I have no idea, so I'm not going to take any guesses, but I do wonder if it has something to do with the elves that had captured Tauriel and company...

I really liked the conversation between Dís and Tauriel, I'm really happy Dís is on Tauriel's side, though I have to agree with Tauriel, with her uncertainty about Dís' friendship when she finds out the true depth of the relationship between Tauriel and her son. Still, I'm hopeful...

Haha, Dwalin is so in love with Dís, that was very funny to read. Poor guy XD I really liked the last scene with everyone kneeling for Kíli, and Tauriel realizing that perhaps the dwarves don't dislike her as much as she had thought. Yes, Young Thorin is still suspicious, but it would have been too easy if that would've been solved like this, anyway.

Thank you very much for updating (so fast, too, great!), hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
LisaKathryn chapter 13 . 8/28
Omg fab and adorbs
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 13 . 8/27
So excited for the next chapter! I liked the scene between Dis and Tauriel, looking forward to more.
Love this story! It is well written and a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 13 . 8/26
Wonderful chapter. I got teary when Dis kissed Tauriel and said the friend thing! Keep up the good work!