Reviews for Reflection in Steel
Jctherebel chapter 4 . 5/19
I heavily enjoyed this, sad it’s dead
Monitor2o3 chapter 4 . 4/22
Interesting
Mangoose chapter 4 . 2/12
"Hopefully I won't keep you waiting as long for the next chapter."

Updated: Feb 27, 2015

Current date: Feb 13, 2021

Six years have passed and no update. Pffffffttt... hahahahaha!

At least have the decency to declare the story dead so someone else can adopt it.
Sir Mordred chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
I am honestly disappointed you needed the imperium so badly i can't truly believe it they call this story a balanced crossover the UNSC is OP is not really entertaining for me this story does not deserve a TV tropes recommendation
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2020
One major piece of advice and a few nit picks. The big advise is that you really need to use some form of line break when you do a perspective shift even if it's just a line of ''s or '_'s there was more than one point where I got very confused by a scene transition. Personally for this fic I'd more advise something more elaborate such as...

_ System
Planet _/Ship
Location
Time

Possibly even specifying the unit that we're following due to the fact Halos and Warhams are going to be in close quarters in the future.

As far as minor nitpicks go, las-weapons don't have a recoil, I think you might want to check a video about Tau military tactics because I saw very little of their typical tactics in this, and lastly maybe describe the location the battle is taking place in better because I'm not sure if it's a hive city, a normal city, or just an outlying feeder village atm.
KyliaQuilor chapter 4 . 2/6/2020
A very engaging fic
Thyre chapter 4 . 3/4/2019
Loved this, would also love it if you wrote some more lol, but seriously good work.
Len chapter 4 . 7/13/2018
Technical writing is good by fanfiction standards.

However, the author either has a huge misunderstanding of the lores of both Halo and W40K, or simply has a fanboy-level bias to Halo.

Because of this, the story is fundamentally flawed, and even a good plot will be ruined by the setting being broken.
karsten.thierfeldt chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
40k gets canon raped so hard it makes slaanesh blush... C. S. Goto would be proud.
guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Wanks halo to hell and back, a single macro cannon shell is just below a teraton in firepower, x12 for a battleship broadside not even including other weapons.

Op is very clearly a halo fanboy who wrote this as an excuse for the fact his faction isn't as powerful as he likes.
Omagaaaa chapter 4 . 1/15/2018
I realy hope you will write mor in this story.
I will very mush se wath will happen.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
What kind of shit is this, if they can find Eldar on the ground and on space the UNSC would be made mincemeat, any combat between an Astarte's and a Spartan would be terribly one sided
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you take this back up eventually. Nothing I hate more than an unfinished story.
snake1009 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
u made the enimies to over powered a bolter can blow up a TANK made out of normal metals
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Very imaginative. loved it.
One thing that let the story down was the bad spelling, and the occasional wrong word.