Reviews for Reflection in Steel
Blaze501st chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
this is a really good story...nice to see more Warhammer40k/halo fics...hope that you update soon
kieran roberts chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I loved the story. Unfortunately bad spelling in some places.

I have a few ideas for some stories as well. These ideas are:
Buck Rogers cross over to Warhammer 40,000.
Evacuate earth episode cross over to Warhammer 40,000. By that I mean we build a very big ship to escape earth when a magnetar approaches. Before we can get to another planet to begin life again, we get sucked into an anomly and end up in the warhammer universe.
the Matrix cross over to warhammer 40,000

In other words great story.
castor117 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
OK first im going to say this story is well writen and i think you have amazing potential. With that out of the way your amount of halo bias is UNBEFUCKINGLEVABLE.

We will start with ship bullshit The UNSC infinity is 5 fucking kilometers long. you just pull a 20 kilometer ship out of your ass. And please tell me why an inqusitor is in a 2 kilometer ship? Thats the size of their fucking frigates WHY IS AN INQUISITOR IN A FUCKING FRIGATE? He should be in an 8 to 9 Km Battleship.

OK now on to tech bias. The imperium isnt NEARLY as lowtech as you make them out to be. sure they dont have radios for every soildier but thats because they have literal TRILLIONS of men in the guard. And you know how the unsc uses balistic wepons that arnt even close to bolters, these are know as stubbers and they are complete shit (grots and drug gangs are the only ones that use them). The plasma weaponry is no better because the CERAMITE NOT IRON would disipate the heat. Even a single guardsmen (considered very very week in 40k compared to the rest of the strong stuff) would be on par with a Sangelii. On a side note tech preists dominus and up are able to proces millions of terabites a second wich is on par or faster than AI, this is due to EXTENSIVE nuroimplants. Remember they had to fight an ARMY of ai. if they where unable to keep up their would be no humanity lefgt.

Furter prof that Imperium would kick ass. pre fall Eldar are equal if not stronger than pre fall Forerunners (forerunners have crazy light shit and galaxy destroying weaponry, Eldar literally have empires in another dimension as well as each individual eldar being able to tear a hole in reality with their minds) Now obviously Eldar are much more advanced then Imperium, and incredibly arrogant about it to (kinda like your mary-sue UNSC) Despite the technology gap the Imperium can STILL hold their ground against the eldar EVERY FUCKING DAY. Ill admite that the ELdar are only a dim refection of what they once where but they still have op-as-fuck tech and know how to use it. Now could you honestly see actual canon UNSC holding their ground for even a week if even a fraction of the forerunner empire came back? (say 1000 of them with a fleet?)

NO they would not. The imperium have been fighting eldar for thousands of fucking years!
TophFan1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I'm sorry...what
Wait I get it. You nerfed Warhammer down to an unmeasurably small fraction of the worlds true terror. Just so we are clear on the true power difference for example one stray lazgun shot from any random imperial troop would drop a spartan
shahriar.ahmet chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
are too few good Warhammar 40k those annoying imperials get beaten.
Neacroon chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Hello ,)

I must say that I'm suprised to find such a profesionally written story, it reminds me a lot of Campbell's Lost Fleet, in a good way. Simple idea but shown with skill, different characters seem believeable and within their behaviors, great job.
I can only say: I'm eagerly awaiting for more ;)
Overtoast chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
You can see that your writing improved a lot in between the chapters. This is a fantastic fic, not a stomp, with a simple concept that's exucuted wonderfully. You have introduced a hell of a lot of characters, and you must have had a fantastic time keeping track of all of them.
Species Unknown chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I've read this, and I LOVE this. I want to see more! Long chapters make for nice reads in the car when you don't have much in the way of internet. Update soooooooon~! Please. I beg you. And so does the Emperor. Probably?
Aracus92 chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
The aliens are acting way too human but aside from that and the odd grammar issue the story is great and I'm very much looking forward to future chapters!
Forlanceabice chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Quite the crossover you have here.

Honestly I cannot write a review with anything but mindless praise to be blunt.

Your ability as a storyteller here excels my own in trying to critique this work.

It is expansive and very detailed, and I am curious as to what else you may have in store for the future, assuming of course this story isn't actually dead.

If it isn't, I would like to know a rough ETA for the next chapter, as well as a hint for what may be in store if possible, plus completion progress if you do not mind. I apologize if I appear rude, but I have seen quite the graveyard of dead fics over the years, and it would be a shame if this one were to join their ranks.

Of course your RL work comes first, and I don't mean to be a negative pressure on you to upload the next chapter. Merely curious as to the progress of the next chapter.
King E.16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
DUDE you need to continue this is well written, also i hope the Astartes kick those Spartans.
Parks98 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I love this solo much
john777 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
i like, keep writing
Mattmaster112 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
You are seriously overpowering the unsc ship here, there is no way that they would be this successful. You are simply pandering to the halo side
NathanHale2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
you repeated two sections twice starting with: "The Imperial ships bearing hard down on them," to "no matter what angle you came at it from."

Otherwise really good story keep it up following!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »