Reviews for Reflection in Steel
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
two thousand km in space is quite close... especially for mac rounds that don't have to maintain cohesion.
Klein chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
You know... with case of running out of good reading material like this and Biomass Effect, for example, I'm almost losing hope... glad to see you're still up and running, mate.

Also, in case of scene separator like "meanwhile, deep in Wotan's belly", don't you think bold font will help better? Or underscores? Or both? Just saying
EternalCanadian chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
It lives! Oh my god it lives! Good to see this story is going strong again. (Hopefully)

I bet that when the Imps see the skirmisher bad things will happen. I hope no UNSC soldiers are killed, same for the Covenant. When they die it will be a very sad day. :(

Can't wait for your next chapter!
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Well, it's certantly very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, where the saga of unsc vs. everyone continues.
grog chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Unsc ships can't do shit against imperium ships
Deathstreakfanfictions chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Like the story not a lot of halo and warhammer crossovers like this!
kronus chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
woah! an update? I thought this story was abandoned, glad that its not. :D One of my best reads. Woop!
Gespenster Jager chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Glad to see you coming back to this story after such a long brake. You seem to continue taking an interesting path...Tau? The greater good? They are deceptively nice. So I do have to wonder what the outcome might be. Furthermore, we may finally see some interactions between the crew and IG people.

Regardless, looking forward to your next chapter. It's good to have you back!
GuyOphir39 chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Hey man, glad to see you're back writing this story. It's really great and im looking forward to read the next chapter(s)!
Wolf chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Awesome can't wait for more
DOOMgamer224 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Glad you are back. I can confidently say this is one of the best writen stories I have red. Perhaps it's a little bit long winded, but I would say it's near perfect for my taste.
Four Chaos Gods Drinking Beer chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Can't wait for what's next ;)
SpartanCommander chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I'm glad your back. To be honest I dough Allying with the Imperium or making trade is a good idea. Right now the UNSC ship has little idea about the traveling or communication abilities of the Imperium.

But if they can help out the Tau they could actually be able to act as mercenaries with the Tau.

It would be really fun to see the Imperium suddenly trying to react to being caught in a war between the Promethians and the UNSC.

It would be amusing considering the Promethians are likely tech wise near equal to the Necrons...you know if you think about it the Imperium would likey have much more problems dealing with the Promechians than the UNSC does.

You know it would be amusing if a Spartan actually managed to swipe an Imperium Anchient Chapter artifact weapon from a defeated Space Marine. I wonder what would they to then...I also have no dought that unlike the Imperium the UNSC scientists about the Wotan would likely be able to reverse engineer it and make improved versions of that thing.

I can just picture how would they respond that they now are dealing with a faction that not only stole Chapter holy artifacts but can actually manufacture improved versions of them. That might be frightening to them.
Darth Vindictus chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I require you to end your employmentand tolso not eat or sleep and to simply
Drow79 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
So they're about to meet the Tau...this should be interesting.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »