Reviews for Reflection in Steel
dghornick chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
this was a very pleasant surprise , i would have to remember when you last update was to mock you but as long as you can spit out at least 5000 - 10,000 words a month i think we will be happy . i wounder what the guardsmen will think of the Spartans , and the hell jumpers . probably think the latter is bat shit insane but i for one would love a scean where the land and massacre the hell out of the tau .
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Good read, though you should try and make the jump between PoVs more distinct. A small "A planet away" in the middle of a couple of sentences is rather easy to miss.
Mrlackingsanity chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
An update! Huzzah!
asqwerty3345 chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Das I good, another good chapter, keep on going
Slayer 10321 chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Umm...quick question...but why does the Wotan seem somewhat underpowered when it was specifically said that it was the most powerful human (UNSC) ship due to it having incorporated large amounts of FORERUNNER tech? I'm not trying to say it's weak, but shouldn't it be capable of at least tanking several Imperial battleships/dreadnaughts while possibly one shot-ing cruisers and destroyers with relatively minor trouble, or is this the case of trying to balance things out from your head canon on the tech disparity?
GuyOphir39 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Magnificent! Finally a great warhammer halo xover with believable characters, excellent writing (and thankfully with very little grammar mistakes) and a plot I actually find believable. Just a note, at the end of chapter 3 there are some repeating paragraphs, but other than that great! I'm anxiously waiting for more. Keep up the good work
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Brother... continue this.
I beg thee !
lnsanity chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Story is progressing well. Writing is solid, but I'd recommend proofreading for grammar. I personally would have phrased some parts differently, but that can't be helped.
Some things I'd like to note, though - it seems to me that the Imperial ships would have used other weapons other than simple torpedoes/missiles/cannon rounds, such as lances or perhaps even a Nova Cannon, which a large battleship such as an Emperor-class would conceivably carry. I'm also wondering why the good Inquisitor did not acquire the services of a psyker (even astropaths would have helped), which would have been an immense help in anticipating the arrival of infiltrators.
More chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I must have more of this. It is like cocaine and i need my fix plz don't give up on this story! I don't have time to give a review but i'll get round to it later so i'll leave it on this single worded note:
WAAAAAAA- Sorry, wrong word. *Ahem.

MOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Really enjoyed this, hope it hadn't been abandoned
99Hedgehog chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This is a really excellent fic. The plot is interesting and engaging. The writing is easy to follow. You have an excellent knowledge of the two canons you're dealing with. I especially enjoyed the Sangheili - Kig-Yar interactions. Only advice I can give is watch your spelling and grammar. I also spotted a couple of duplicated paragraphs late in Chapter 3.

11/10 please keep writing.
99Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This fic is amazing. Why? You have an excellent grasp of the canons you're working with, a very easy-to-follow style of writing, no unnecessary embellishment, an interesting and engaging plot and you don't favour one canon over the other. I also like how you portrayed the interactions between Seth and Rula, it gives a nice view on what the former Covenant members think of each other and you even manage to make the cannon-fodder sympathetic.

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice those sneaky LoTR references.

11/10 moar plz
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
MOAR!
The 1st Wandering King chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Please more chapters
thefluffyone93 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Just found this story, and hoo boy, I like it.

Can we get an ETA on the next chapter?
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »