Reviews for Reflection in Steel
Henry chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I'm not very good at flowery language, so I'll just make a list of points I found noteworthy:
* You seem to have gotten all the relevant scales and a substantial number of the technologies of each universe accurately enough.
* Many things are non-standard, hypothetical and mind-boggingly unlikely, but the characters in the story NOTICE how mind-boggingly unlikely their circumstances are, which leaves me with pretty much all my willing suspension of disbelief intact.
* The free language-translator thingy just standing ready for anyone needing to use it seems a bit excessively unlikely. How many people on the planet are likely to not know pretty much the only tongue on a regular enough basis that a random temple or hospital or whatever it was had a language program just waiting around for someone needing it? Also seemed like a lost storytelling opportunity as Fockewulf would otherwisse have been forced to gradually piece together the language during the first few chapters. But that's just me.
* I like this. Why is there not moar?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Damn cliffhanger... it just got interesting. Update soon...PLEASE...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Did you just make an awesome first chapter? Yes. Yes you did.
HonorGuardElite chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Well as I said this is going to be good not to sure about how first contact is going to go cause the imperials will want them dead the mechanicus will want the ship and everything in it. though depending on which space marine chapter or chapters they run into they might end up have some allies. as always HonorGuardElite signing off
michael chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I like. Well written, good characterization, and interesting plot. I like halo, and only have a passize knowledge of the warhammer universe, but this fic seems like it could have a great story. It also helps that the fic is only in its first chapter but has 20,000 plus words, so good job there.
logan greenberg chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
it was a very good way to start a story i like it alot plz continue for i can tell this story will be great.

plz dont make it complicated and have a lot of stuff appear from the halo unverse.
but if they are from the same universe just the far futuar you can have them come across very old unsc places like a spacestation thats be abondon for 40,000 years, that would cool to. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
awesome story so far keep it up man ! ! :D:D:DDD::D
Yoshomo chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I am intrigued. Minor spelling errors not worth complaining about. Looking forward to how things play out.
Cain O'Phelan chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Fairly well written, but little thigns would help make this easier and more enjoyable to read.
1. Diction and syntax are good, don't change them.
2. Highlight and Bold when we do a scene shift so that we know what's going on.
3. Break the paragraphs up a little more so that it's not such large chunks of information and action coming to us all at once.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Some101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You've already gotten the biggest part of feedback from me. But I'll be subscribed and waiting for more.
HonorGuardElite chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ok quick re-cap we have the largest vessel constructed in the history of the UNSC it is now filled with not only humans but kig-yar, sangheili, unggoy, hunters, and they are stranded in a galaxy populated with monsters and a giant human empire of xenophobic racists who will kill you just as soon as look at you and will probably try to kill them all or demand that they kill all of the former covenant races and take possession of the Wotan. . . . . I'm gonna fave this cause I really want to see how this plays out.
Drexal15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Soooooo.

How are you going to handle the spartans VS Space Marines that will come up?
V.Silva chapter 1 . 12/26/2013