Reviews for Seasons of Love
Ambo19 chapter 29 . 12/9/2017
I’ve been looking for a fic like yours for so long and my heart aches a little without another chapter! Maybe you’re too busy but anyway... you’re a wonderful writer!
Topsy98 chapter 29 . 9/11/2017
Started reading this story as soo as i finished Gone. They are both brilliant! Hope it doesnt take you too long to update
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2017
Wow! This caught me off guard. Bomb after bomb after bomb. I am still loving this so don't stop...ever.
Wynterlace chapter 29 . 7/31/2017
Cute story, continue writing
kalilje chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
I love this! I was so happy that he survived! I have read Gone and this one in three days! I love them both! :D
Sucheta chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Update update update please!
I came across Gone last night and stayed up till 5 in the morning reading it, and before the day is done, I've already finished these 29 chapters as well. This story is brilliant! Please please please update soon!
Cherriesandapples chapter 29 . 3/29/2017
I am so happy with this chapter! Thank you for posting, keep going :)
Jbrowny16 chapter 28 . 3/23/2017
I have read all 28 chapters in 2 hours. OMG! This story is great! I can't wait for the rest of it! Great job!
Cherriesandapples chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
Still here reading! So happy that you posted another chapter. I'm so glad that Leo finally woke up my heart was aching so bad for Mer.
I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Melanie chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
Still love it. I think Mer should get pregnant again before you finish the story.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
Please please continue! I'm in love with your writing and your characters! I need to know what happens next ahhhhhh
violets sparkle chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
great story please continue...
Guest chapter 27 . 12/22/2016
UPDATE
Lilacstar chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
When'/ the next chapter going up? I need 2 know!
Calimocho chapter 27 . 9/25/2016
Been a while... Hehe
Thanks for the update!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz