Reviews for To Find Our Long Forgotten Gold
WhistlingWolf chapter 39 . 12/21/2016
I have no clue why I only just found this,but it is awesome. Thank you for writing!
Inksplosion chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
*flaily hands* This is such a wonderful example of blending movie!verse and book and taking them both in a different direction by weaving in a well-realized 'what-if'. Your writing vividly evokes Bilbo and the Company and the challenges they face in this AU. I didn't want to stop reading (and stayed up way too late to finish).

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL STORY!
kilizgrl chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
The mental picture of thorin's company beating the elves with sticks just for existing...LOL! Take that you mangy varmints! It must also be so difficult to keep Kili talking the way be would...you have done an AMAZING job with the continuity...can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end!
kilizgrl chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
It's midnight on a work night and I really need to go to sleep now...what is going to happen to my beloved Kili?!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Wow...
Luzith chapter 39 . 2/6/2016
Most excellent writing! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Well, I've just started reading this story, based on a recommendation from my sister, and it seems pretty good so far. The characterisations are rather good - it's easy to imagine Bilbo in particular behaving and talking like this! His viewpoint adds a sort of subtle humour to what would otherwise be a very serious chapter. I can imagine the moment when he realises he's eaten Fili's dinner, it's hilarious.
You've handled the interaction between Thorin and Fili masterfully as well. They both appear dejected and I suspect that's something to do with the fact that Kili's currently missing from the narrative (I didn't even realise that until halfway through the chapter). There's many hints that something is going on, but nothing concrete. You've handled it all wonderfully.
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I was chatting with a friend of mine online thinking she wrote dwuf by mistake which eventually lead me here and wow am I grateful. I love stories like this. It feels very well thought through and it's charming and just an amazing read. Not to mention my Fili and Kili feels are off the charts. Again. Thank you very much XD And Bilbo. I've always had a brotp with this trio so this is just another thing that makes me love it all the more. I'm at like chapter 16 at this point and I can't put it down, but I don't want it to end either so it's very addictive. Amazing story!
Samwise the Strong chapter 39 . 3/23/2015
This was lovely, and I quite enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the adventure. It is one of the more truly emotional stories that I have read, and I am very glad that it had a happy ending. Thank you and cheers!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 39 . 2/1/2015
Strange ending. But good.
V4Vasha chapter 39 . 1/25/2015
Thank you for such an incredible story. Looking forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/12/2015
Oh my god, I'm bawling. This is so beautiful
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 39 . 1/6/2015
Oh my god. I don't even like.. okay, first off, this story is the best Hobbit story I've read, if not one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I've read plenty of them.
Your representation of all the characters in this was perfect, especially Kili, Fili, Thorin and Bilbo. I like, don't even know what to say except this was perfect in every way.
And,you nailed the parts when Bilbo was teaching Kili how to speck, those were my favorite scenes by far because it just showed how damaged, for lack of a better word, Kili was because of the Orcs.
I don;t know what else to say except this was amazing and I can definitely seeing myself reading this over and over again in the future.
Just.. Fuck that was an amazing ride! Thank you for writing and posting it!
xx
Elwaith chapter 39 . 1/2/2015
Great story! It makes me wonder, does the original storyline continue, with the business with the One Ring, or does the fact that Thorin, Fili and Kili survive change things somehow?
Wizard92 chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
i absolutly loved reading this story! nice work!