Reviews for Hiding
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
Every Sperm is Sacred sung by Alexis (Expedition Health Buddy), The Roman Catholic Man, and Chorus
Stardust of Orion chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
I look forward to reading the sequel and finding out how their relationship will work out!
Soleana-Doom chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
I love this story, I love the way you kept it PG-13 while still very romantic and sensual, and I will be very much looking forward to the sequel.
StarRose85 chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
this was lovely and i forward to the sequel
mmkbrook chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Happy that at least they are together with maybe a future. I really liked this storyline, and maybe the writers and producers at the time didn't realize how popular Martouf/Lantash were as characters. Wished they had been added to cast as regulars giving a Jack/Sam ship a run for its' money.

Glad you are back and hoping to write a sequel.
Treva Rea chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Hi,

Hope you're continuing with this!

Guest chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
I've been reading this fic the past couple days and I have really been enjoying it. I really enjoyed that you took the time to let Martouf and Lantash learn about Earth on their own before you introduced to Sam. Too many times people want to rush right in to the romance or the main action and don't take the time to develop the story. I am really looking forward to reading more!
StarRose85 chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
mmkbrook chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
Sam seems very relaxed, but I am sure the wine has something to do with that. Love how unsure M/L seem to be. They want to be very careful of how they act on a ''Tauri" date. It would have been really funny if the only movies they has were "Star Wars".

So Sam pre-planned staying over if she was tipsy-yeah sureyoubetcha.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
Oh, what about tickling in stomach, and how would this show on Lantash? I just wonder...
Lia Sullhach
Treva Rea chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
Sooo cute! I like seeing a nervous Lantash.

mmkbrook chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
They are like two teenagers getting ready for their first date. They are so cute. Am sure they wouldn't like to be told that.
Soleana-Doom chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
This chapter is perfect! It's very cute, and I do very much like their anxiety over Tau'ri customs. Also, the fact that hey so casually consider going offworld for ingredients is both cute (if necessary, they'd risk their cover just to make dinner for their Samantha) and a funny insight into their lives - maybe they don't yet realize how many different edibles one planet can hold...

Compliments,
Soleana
mmkbrook chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
So glad Sam is dating M/L. I have always had mixed feelings about Sam and a romance with them. On the one hand I always felt that she and Jack should be together, even realizing the frat rule elephant in the room. Then again I liked her with M/L.
Treva Rea chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Yay! Now they know... oh and kudos on you turning it around and not going with the Divide and Conquer scenario. Nicely done.