Reviews for A Festival of Nine Carols and Ten Lessons
tlc125 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
:-) That was extremely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
julatsa chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was a wonderful read. It was gentle and kind and sweet. And I loved the ending, it was happiness and joy and comfort all rolled up.

Thank you for posting.
Kabeebaby chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very sweet
mindnumbling chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You write these so beautifully!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
awww!
shecat1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thank you for such a beautiful story. I enjoyed it so much that I could not help to hope for more. Is there another chapter or more brewing in your mind? Thanks again. :)
4everBooth chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You are on roll! Fic after fantastic fic, and this one... well this one was super cute. I love your Maura and Jane. Wish they would hire you as a writer on the show. Thanks for sharing and Happy Holiday!
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
ohboy. This may well be the very best christmas Rizzles I have ever ever read. And if you ever get a chance, read Silent Night by Trekkie101 which is my other all time favorite christmas Rizzles. So I won't try to choose. I will just tell you that you are now tied for my number one favorite. Read Silent Night and tell me what you think (or thought if you already have). Thanks for this story. Not an ounce of smut, leaves me with a desperate desire to see the next day but I do understand one shot, but an amazing gorgeous story. This is the christmas spirit for me. Thanks! Merrry Happy Christmas and the best new year yet!
Ravens Trinity chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I would love to read more of thid universe please. Please. That was wonderful.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2