Reviews for Snapshots
nananaiis chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
This story is Beautiful
Sukiethree chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
I've read this for the 3rd time now and the story theme is so much closer to my heart than before as I have a child who has recently admitted to the same circumstances as Jasper. I try to be supportive though there are times when my anger gets the better of me.
Reading this solidifies the thought that he will get through it and I will be there every step of the way with a greater understanding.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
Wow. Amazing story. Lovely depiction of the characters.
renewagain chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Awwwww. These two. But still, how will this all play out.
renewagain chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Oh wow. That was gutting. But a relief. It seems impossible to choose, what was that other story? Emmett and Jasper had adopted her but she was ExB s daughter? Ugh, its so hard, but all the scenarios are interesting to explore. But at least he can be her uncle, I feel like he is doing the right thing. But gah, I was tearing up here, thank goodness for Esme or he would be all alone.
renewagain chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Whoa, Rose! She laid it all out there. Awesome. Oh and I actually laughed out loud when Esme cuts in and Jasper tries to defend Rose but Rose isn't having that eithrr:
Let. Her. Speak," Jasper's gritted out. His breath was so labored, his shoulders rose and fell.
"Don't you speak to your mother like that," Rose snapped before Edward could. "Kaylee was better off without you. Bella got Edward out of the deal. What you've put Esme and Carlisle through is 100% crap.

Rose is awesome. Oh and I looked at my last few reviews... autocorrect is winning this battle. None of them make any sense. Lol. Time for me to go to sleep!
renewagain chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
See now, I was going to say at the last chapter. "but I want to know how this happened between ExB" but I figure it was useless to make requests since well, it's completed haha see I should've asked and we could celebrate kismet.
renewagain chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
That's a moment that struck me, that she did give her daughter the middle be he chose.
renewagain chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Doh. Okay this is complicated. I like it!
renewagain chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Okay, so Jasper has an Alice in the wings. And just like any normal reader, I see Jasper haS regrets and I empathize. let's get the whole story!
renewagain chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Hey, another one I haven't read. I admit, when I see the happy couple together in the beginning I'm always wondering how I will get that meet-cute I so adore. Or it's counterpart, the does he/she like me ust? Trusting.
PAT2024 chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Thank you for this very nice story. I liked very much the interaction between J & Ed. Quite interesting psychological approach considering the unusual situation. Happy that in the end Jasper will have happiness in his life finally, it was a difficult path but he made it thanks to himself but also to the support he did receive from all his family even if it was not obvious in the beginning. My only addiction is chocolate : -) so I don't know much about drug addicts, but the way you depicted it was very well done and I would probably be more understanding if one day I'm confronted to this kind of situation. Thank you for sharing.
kezcullen chapter 25 . 5/30/2016
a wonderful story- i just read it all the way through! thanks for sharing your work.
kneon chapter 25 . 5/27/2016
I loved this story, it was a great inside view of what life is like as family member of addict (I know my mother is an alcoholic). Edward's character gave a great insight what its like to be the family member that just says "no more" and then feels guilty about it. You did a great job with showing how each family member has a different job in the life of an addict.

Now I don't know what's like to be the addict but from what I can tell you have done a great job. The only thing I would have maybe changed is that Jasper most likely would have faltered or even fell off the wagon. There is a very high rate of falling of the wagon for any addict, alcoholic, in recovery. Even in rehab we were told that my mother would most likely have a relapse, which was a very sad statistic. They were right, to the point that my mother has never returned to rehab and still denies she has a problem.

Great story though, you need to show some hope without hope there is no HEA. We all need HEAs in our reading because we don't get them in real life all the time.
keljvt chapter 25 . 5/2/2016
I just read this story and found it illuminating and informative. I know some people expressed discontent on the subject matter and I just wanted to let you know that you are an excellent writer and should continue writing. You truly have talent.
4,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »