Reviews for Snapshots
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 9/9/2020
So you labeled it E/B for hits, cool.
Elle Whitecap chapter 23 . 9/9/2020
Ugh, more Saint Bella
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 9/9/2020
Maybe it’s because I’m reading a different story than I thought I was going to be reading going into this, but fuck Jasper. And honestly, fuck saint Bella too.
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 9/9/2020
This story should be labeled as Jasper, not Bella/Edward, because this story is all about an ex junkie screwing up people’s lives and his enabling parents.
Elle Whitecap chapter 20 . 9/9/2020
Alice has a savior complex and these people are trusting her far too easily. In real life, people would be skeptical of a stranger an ex junkie brought home. Just the facts.
Elle Whitecap chapter 19 . 9/9/2020
So much fking drama. Again, these people spend way too much time and effort thinking about Jasper.
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 9/9/2020
Don’t these people ever get tired of talking about Jasper, walking on eggshells around him etc. like their lives revolve around him now. Pffft. He’s an addict who treated people terribly. Why are they giving so much energy thinking about him. Like, just let his ass clean up, work his shitty job and watch with regret from the sidelines ffs. He doesn’t deserve people’s energy like this. And his parents are enablers.
DeeSparticus chapter 25 . 8/18/2020
OMG... I love LOVE this story! What a beautifully written piece
QueenGB chapter 25 . 8/1/2020
Talk about full fucking circle. Yeah baby! Thank you for this small meaningful reminder that our actions and words have tremendous power. Power over ourselves and those that surround us. I enjoyed the pause this story allow me to take, especially now with the country and the world hurting in such a profound and monumental way. Gratitude is what I have everyday. I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy. Be well.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 8/1/2020
This story has moved at a pace that has allowed me to feel each moment. To not feel rushed or wanting it to move faster. Even with the intense angst I have enjoyed the journey.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 8/1/2020
Bellisimo!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 8/1/2020
My god I was right there with him in the up and down of emotions. So we’re saying “bye Felicia” to Laurent!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 8/1/2020
Thank you Alice, Edward needEd that push because Jasper needs him too.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 8/1/2020
Oh Alice is like a breath of fresh air and Jasper needed some fresh air.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 8/1/2020
Oh Esme we see your Charles showing. Again this family could use some therapy. While Jasper has caused them all pain and deserves their anger and frustration he cannot heal and move forward if they keep dumping on him. So here comes Alice.
4,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »