Reviews for Once and Future
Jesse Wales chapter 17 . 11/20/2017
I suspect that you want us to think it is Morgana who is working with her sister, but I believe Susan was convinced or compelled to aid the witch.
koala789 chapter 17 . 3/20/2017
Please continue this! I know how busy life can get, but this is super good and it reawakened my love for Narnia! So please update as soon as you can, and dont give up on it!
WindChimePheonix chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
Omg this is so cool! I can see that you are making it seem like Morgana's is betraying them, but Morgouse didn't say 'sister' as she usually does with Morgana, so I believe you are trying to trick us. I hope so anyway I like Morgana, but she is a pretty fantastic villain. Please keep writing this story! It's amazing
Oppie chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
WhisperOfTheHeart0925 chapter 17 . 2/17/2017
Thank goodness I found this story again! I haven't managed to find anything quite like it, and the fandoms go so well together! I love how you kept both series whimsical tone and interesting, lovable characters :)
And how you pulled off that twist makes me excited to know what else you have in mind for this story, I love the stakes you set up!
This review is a bit all over the place, but I can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 16 . 1/30/2017
This is not going to end well, I can tell. :(
But I do like this story, and I'm glad I found it again and am reading the newer chapters. :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 15 . 1/30/2017
What, what, what.
What's going on here. I must find out, so I'm off to read more. :)
This is a fantastic story.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 17 . 1/29/2017
Still a favorite of mine, best crossover between these two series
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 17 . 1/28/2017
Yay, a new chapter!

Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
TobiasBoon chapter 17 . 1/23/2017
Yay! So excited to see updates on this story! The writing and characterization is still spot on, and the plot thickens... please don't stop!
Linorien chapter 17 . 1/22/2017
I'm thrilled to see this story updated again. You did a good job with the pacing and keeping the tense atmosphere in this chapter.
Narnia-Fan7 chapter 16 . 1/5/2017
Who is screaming? Your hiatuses are tedious. Please update soon. It has been 6 months since you last updated. :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I'm really disappointed, but not really shocked to see Morgana is the bad guy.
I do have to say I kind of want to see more sibling bonding, especially between Lucy and Edmund. I'll be honest, I'm not really fond of Susan, I like Peter though Ed and Lucy ate my favorites.
Indigene Syke chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
This is a really interesting story! Please update!
not paranoid enough chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Wow. Super duper intrigued by this. I love the characters and the fandoms and I am incredibly curious to see how this story rolls out! The set up is great and everyone is fantastically in character. I hope you update it again!