Reviews for Once and Future
Britt30 chapter 14 . 9/11
Love this so much! You are an amazing writer! Can't wait for more! Also, especially love the thing with the Triple Goddess vs Aslan. Very well done.
Ooooh... I knew Morgause would show up eventually! Everyone is perfectly in character! I wonder how Merlin will keep his secret, or will there be a big reveal? Morgana I cannot see as returning to Uther, but it will be very interesting nonetheless. Can't wait for the rest of the story! :)
Aw, love Lucy's habit of visiting everyone! Must endear her even more to the Narnians! Just one thing, that huge paragraph is rather formidable, so I would break it up a little bit, make it easier to read. I also like Susan's and Edmund's characterization.
shelle-ma-belle chapter 13 . 8/23
Nobody knew Morgana was Uther's daughter until he confessed it to Gaius in season 3. Other than that, this is a fantastic fic. Hope to see it updated soon.
inspibrain101 chapter 13 . 8/21
Now, I'm pretty sure that every 'Merlin' fan was really disappointed to see Morgana turn to the dark side; however, not all of use write her spontaneously turning good again, because it really seems like canon violation is a capital crime in the fanfiction world.
Having said that, I think that you've handled Morgana very well! It's not that you've spontaneously turned her good; you brought us to the moment where she had to make that ultimate choice, when her fear of Uther came at odds with her loyalty and her kindness... and this time, she made the right choice.
Britt30 chapter 13 . 8/20
Ah! This story is so good! You are amazing! Keep up the fantastic writing!
praetorlupa chapter 13 . 8/17
Your work ties in so well with the Narnia books. How did you find these names for the creatures, and the political problems to make this story? It is very well written, I am in awe of you!
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod ! Not HER ! She's going to ruin it all !
Dan chapter 13 . 8/14
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...! This just gets better and better (every month...)!
lDragonElf chapter 13 . 8/15
Uh-oh, things are about to get interesting.
Lizeyli chapter 13 . 8/14
Great chapter again! I loved the part when Lucy described Allan! It was so precious and there's no doubt that you and I both understand who Aslan represents! Also the end with Morgause! It's going to be hard to wait again! Thanks for continuing this story! Everyone reading it is no doubt enjoying it as much as I do!
I love your descriptions of Narnian things, they're so vivid. I can't wait for Peter and Arthur to talk, like I can imagine Peter being all modest about defeating the white witch when Arthur is completely blown away. Do the Kings know who Merlin is? Can Arthur gush about Gwen to Lucy or Susan
Lizeyli chapter 12 . 7/13
Wow! What an awesome story! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
praetorlupa chapter 12 . 7/8
Waited for a long time for this chapter! There's not many others who finish their stories, so I hope you have plenty more in that imagination of yours. As I said before, great writing. Where do you get these names? I don't remember them from the books.
Anyway, very lovely, can't wait for the next chapter!
Speedreader533 chapter 12 . 7/5
Wowowowow! Please continue I just love this story more every time it gets updated! Love the idea that Camelot and Narnia are both in Albion!