Reviews for Once and Future
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 2 . 7/3
Loveing it!
oliviilskov chapter 16 . 6/5
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 6/2
TobiasBoon chapter 16 . 5/20
Yay updates! I was so excited I went back and read the whole thing from the beginning, and it was just as good the second time. I might even forgive you for leaving us with TWO cliffhangers (since you never answered the one from the last chapter) if you post again soon!
alive by grace chapter 16 . 5/19
Your writing is brilliant, and I'm super excited that you've updated this story! By chance, is the tragedy the centauress mentioned the Pevensies leaving Narnia?

There are a few background facts you've mentioned that seem off to me. I think you implied that Morgause is Jadis' granddaughter, and I just can't see Jadis being in a romantic relationship with anybody, much less allowing herself to get pregnant and going through the pain of childbirth. And I can't imagine her worshipping the Triple Goddess, either; I think Jadis would have much rather set *herself* up as a goddess! I'm also more inclined to believe Aslan is *more* powerful than the Deep Magic (not the other way around), but that he follows its laws because they are what he and his father set up and because they are just. But maybe I'm just coming at it from a different theological viewpoint.

That's really the only remark about Aslan that bothered me. Otherwise all the references to him have been awesome and are building up the suspense and I am SO excited for when he shows up! (He will, right?) After Jadis, Morgause really is deluded to think she can defeat him.

Your depictions of Narnia are gorgeous (I especially enjoyed the scene at Dancing Lawn!), and Merlin and Arthur's reactions to their surroundings are so much fun to read. Maybe you can put in a bit about how Sir Leon and Sir Geraint are dealing with all the taking animals and magic? And is Corin really going to be coming in soon? I'm not sure what he can contribute to the war that's about to come down, but gosh do I love the little scamp. He'll give Susan something to smile about, anyway!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 16 . 5/18
The cat... was it Aslan?
The way you've melded the beliefs of the Old Religion and of Narnia is interesting
And the ending! Hope you update soon so I can find out what happens!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 15 . 5/18
Oh dear, I honestly believed that Morgana had chosen good, but Morgause's ally is her isn't it?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 14 . 5/18
The plot thickens... I am enjoying this story so far!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 13 . 5/18
Interesting that Morgana haspicked up on the Narnian's phrases like "Lion's Mane"
I loved Lucy telling Arthur and Merlin about Aslan

And Morgause... Yikes!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 12 . 5/18
Little Tika is s cute!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 11 . 5/18
Arthur and the Lamb! That is cute beyond words!

Now Peter will meet our favorite men of Camelot
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 10 . 5/18
Yay for Merlin and Morgana.
Good chapter!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 9 . 5/18
Ah Morgana... if only she could have stayed good in the real show. I'm surprised Arthur took her revelations so well though
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 8 . 5/18
Oh! I thought Edmund and Lucy reacted to the word Camelot and the name Arthur because they had heard the stories back i our world, or as the call it "the Other Place"
Morgana is in Narnia! Oh my!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 7 . 5/18
Arthur took the meeting with the centaur surprisingly well