Reviews for Grace Like Snow
thinkalotabouthim chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Birthday celebration was very sexy and intense. Hopefully this story will continue. Several plot bunnies are in this story
Sazzledazzled chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Oooof that was hot hot hot!
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
WOW! I'm sure he will remember this birthday forever.
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I liked this new chapter and it was nice to see these two again! Any more coming? Thanks for writing! Mwah!
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I was so happy to see that this story has been updated, it's one of my favorites. I loved that Bella fulfilled Edward's fantasy for him for his birthday, it was hot. I see that this isn't marked complete, does this mean that there is going to be more? I hope so.
tawelephant chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Now that was a happy birthday! Woo Hoo.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I really enjoyed part one when it was in the "Countdown"! Part two stayed on par!
I basically adored the "cold" and "HOT" parts too! *Giggles*

Brilliant writing, strong character development!
I hope we have not seen the last of these two! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, since I don't see a "complete" status yet! Hoping it won't change by the time I post! Hehehehe!
*fingers crossed*

Loved it! Thanks!
Blessings, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Loved it!

I hope you give some thought to expanding it. :)
debslmac chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Oh yea... Awesome bday for professor mason! Lol
PrincessCC chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Thanks for this amazing story. Fun and so sweet.

I hope you publish the sequel.

A french fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Amazing of course! Loved it and Thank you once again. Love you and everything you write.

XOXOXO
Sherry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
All I can say is I just loved this Edward and Bella and look forward to your sequel!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
WOW! Are they starting a relationship, or was this snowy togetherness it? Please continue!

xoxoSus
banshee69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Bella had one hell of a day, full of excitement, but damn... it ended on a fabulous note. Well done my friend.

Sherry