Reviews for Silk
Moromu chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
no not , original , romantic maybe a bit melancholical but definitly not weird
horsiegurl chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like this story a lot. It is really good. Also it is very well written. I am going to go and read some more of your stories.
Belgaer's Voice chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Weird, yes, but a very well-carried-off drabble. I love the descriptions of the goods especially. And the little bit with the orange seed at the end was a nice touch.

Belgaer's Voice.
Tasari chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
YEAH! Not all Haradrim are cruel and heartless warriors. An entire people cannot be judged by their leaders and soldiers. Oranges! Cool.

Klose chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Short, pointless, but sweet. It's what you call a ficbit, I suppose. :)
Darkflare again not bothered to log in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002're kind of right. This fic has no point to it. But it's good all the same.
Millikov chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Pointless, yet spiffy.

Go you!

I am spiffy-cool

Go me!

Tolkien's World is Magic. And I love it.
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Not weird. Sweet. And very enjoyable.
Staggering Wood-Elf chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Not weird - nice! Harad is probably the most-ignored-land-in-fanfic, and you give great insight into its culture. It reminds me of Africa. And I love the orange-seed bit at the end.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I like it! Gives us a little bit of insight into Harad, and a feeling of fun, I suppose. S'all good.
Amarth too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I liked that. It was very descriptive, and every once in a while it's nice to read something that is simply Middle-earth. No famous characters or anything, just purely Tolkien's world.