Reviews for A Harsh Reality
ren the omnipotent
Yang xiao long always hurts weiss,can yang go die?
Kaichoulover chapter 2 . 3/24
Goddammit that ending was perfect. Kudos to weiss
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 1/28
So basically Yang has a habit of spreading her legs for most guys on the first date has sex with them then drops them? Wow.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/28
This whole Yang/Weiss thing is getting extremely old really fast. Yang sleeps with Blake and Ruby already Rolf her she's fine. Yang seriously needs to back off already.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/28
I don't think I like Weiss much .-.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 1/28
Uhh, can you pick one POV?
yuriko777 chapter 31 . 11/3/2016
you know when the guy said I am Grimm it reminded me of I am Groot
TigerCritic chapter 52 . 8/15/2016
So far I'm not like the way the characters are portrayed. The plot could use a few tweaks and you have a few details wrong. There are a lot of plot holes and I fear you're making grimm too overpowered. Otherwise it's an twist with an intricate plot, maybe it's just not for me.
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
This was definitely not bad seeing as how it was your first attempt at a Lemon. Don't force yourself to write it though. Having a lemon in a story is like adding a spice to a recipe, it might add flavour, but it shouldn't define the overall experience.
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
White Rose! Whoohoo! So much love for White Rose! XD
foreignpinoy chapter 43 . 6/5/2016
I hope you call a dust ursa a Durstsa, meant to be said with a british accent.
foreignpinoy chapter 42 . 6/5/2016
Why have you no appreciation for puns? BoarbaDust is such a clever name hahahah
foreignpinoy chapter 40 . 6/5/2016
Holy crap this has some horror effect to it. I legit went under my sheets to continue reading hahaha. Nicely done.
foreignpinoy chapter 36 . 6/5/2016
Not cool, Grimm. When this is all done, I hope the entirety of his cloud body is trapped in a container where everyone shall fart into.