Reviews for Shadow of the Forest
Anon chapter 17 . 4/3
Awww :D
GalaxyGirl chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
I am so impressed. Your writing is beautiful, as was the plot, and I am totally in awe. I had never heard of this pairing until I happened upon this and well... I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
A bit dissapointed at the lack of explicit m/m final scene but nevertheless but the plot of your fic deserves being turned into a movie. Thanks for making my day or should I say a sleepless night that I spent reading this :)
Chronos guardian chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Good, good. Nice story.
Delasya chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I really love the story of beauty and the beast, so, it was unavoidable that I'll like this story too. :)
You're a good writer, your text is well writing and easy to understand for me (I'm French so English is not my first language), it's really enjoyable.
Thanks for this beautiful and cute story, I liked it :)
Dela
namespaigesodeal chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
...I think I'm in love. In fricking love. Love it. *tears up*
Larisya chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
You know, I just realized from another story's author's note: I have to wait FIFTEEN YEARS for them to kiss!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
I LOVED IT! But seriously, legolas is MINE. -.-
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Sequel! Sequel! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OHH… it starts next chapter… that's cool. :D
Train Of Afterlife chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Such a beautiful story! I really loved it!
Brat Priness chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
this is so beautiful! *o*
DemeRain chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
So romantic. I loved the Shakespearean misunderstandings of love. This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
cje24576 chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
I hope you'll do a sequel! I would like to see if Legolas becomes pregnant!
cje24576 chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
This was very good! However, I would have loved to see more mush when they consummate their binding. Have you ever thought of doing a higher-rated version? I hope you will. I really liked the story.