Reviews for Sora's Double
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i love it and great fic, but so long Sora in Pyramid three years i think that already dead, hahahaha, just kidding and keep a good work
kycool chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
It was a pretty good story over all. But don't you think after three whole years of Sora being a phoney, everone would be a whole lot more concerned? I mean, espesialy tai! All they could say was "Two Sora's?" in real likfe if that happened, everone would be like "OH MY GOD!" or "I can't believe she's been here this whole time!" and stuff like that. Also, the digimon emperor would be extreamly confused, wouldn't he? He wouldn't just leave. And if Sora's changed soooo much, then why would he still love her? He'd have a gut feeling somewhere, but I don't think he would've done that for real. And what was the point of Datamon making a copy of her in the first place, just to give her to the good guys. And where did Datamon go? Did he just say "All right! I've screwed up this girls life! Bye Sora and Biomon, oh, and by the way, if I were you I'd stay close to the pyromed." I think you should make these changes, or email me at
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
*big happy grin* Wow... that was good... *sigh* you alwayz make good fics anywayz... unlike mine... *sigh* But.. still... this was a very good taiora fic... u just have a talent for writing.. don't you? *sparkly eyes* *_*
Sora Barton chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
This was really good! I think ur like my fav author! :)! Write more good ones on Sora and Tai. These stories r really good
Shandy chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Aww that was great! I always wanted something more to happen in that episode, but I guess they've got to fill it in a 30 minute space.
juliana chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Really good!
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
I have always wondered the exact same thing. And I think you caught the emotions and everything wonderfully. I applaud you. A job very well done, indeed!... Oh, forget it. I can't hide how awesome this was. TOTALLY 100% PERFECT TAIORA SAP! THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD! THIS WAS THE BEST! Damm*t, you rock, GameGirl!
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Nefertanya chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
It's good to see u back on the Digimon track, GameGirl! Your stories are awesome(and incessant! Were u born with pens for hands? WOW!)

Firenzie chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Awww...these alternate reality things are cool. But how did Sora surive in the desert of the digiworld for 3 years? I don't really care though, because I loved this story! Tai and Sora are my favorite characters and I love Taiora, and I really, really liked this fic.
lyra7 chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
ULTIMATE COOLNESS! i'm doing a fic semi-like that with tai's double from a different world...sora's is already dead..anyway, great job!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Yea! It'a been so obvious that they were more than just friends.
TD1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
aw, that was sweet
Tairules chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Woah man! That was absolute uniqueness! Really awesome fic. I did something semi-like this once. Well, there was two Soras one from the past and one from the future. It is called A Rip Between Space and Time. Well, totally coolness fic! -Jessica (That likes to add ness to the end of words).
MysticRider chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
It was kinda wierd,and if they were real... lets just say its kinda persinall

i say it is in the middle