Reviews for When Alex returns to Brecon Beacons
Fangirl all da way chapter 13 . 10/10/2019
I loved it! You wrapped things up very well and I love what you did with the Drevins and Tomas, and I can’t believe I’ve never imagined the beauty of a Fox-Tamara ship, great writing!
Fangirl all da way chapter 10 . 10/10/2019
Nice plot twist, great cliffhanger, I guess since it’s a fanfic it’s mostly just for drama and even if the main character dies it doesn’t matter as much cause it didn’t happen in the actual book, though it can still invoke the feels.
Fangirl all da way chapter 9 . 10/10/2019
It was great! I love how you made up those stories about his past, and there’s a bit too much dialogue and I can’t wait to see some action, thanks for your dedication to your writing, I’ve really enjoyed it
Fangirl all da way chapter 5 . 10/10/2019
This story is amazing! I love your work, I think you should tone down the diamond and banter though, what you’ve done to Alex is very interesting, I would like to know about his mission in America and getting kidnapped by Scorpia, it would make a good read.
Paufa chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
I don’t think Mexican is a language. Mexicans speak Spanish.
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
oh! that was so awesome! this story was...augh...I cant even explain in words because I used all of them up in other reviews for your stories ... well, you deserve the highest praise for your writing, I hope every story you write will be this good!
StormWolfOne chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Just want to say, Alex speaks a food? Mexican is NOT a language. Contrary to popular beliefs, in Mexico you speak Spanish. Still an awesome story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
I love this so day
M-chanchen chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
Hi,
Wow, this story is really great. You did excellent at writing. Well done.
It is really great written but at the end I was a bit confused. Amy and Tilly are both Tom Harris sisters but they live partly in Russia? Did I get it right or wrong?
Besides this point there is nothing bad I can say about your story. Congregations
Still-Hiding-In-The-Closet chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Colonel Sanders *snickers*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
since when is mexican a language
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
Wonderful~
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Sweet!
Riderkitty chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
Awesome story. I wish my stories could be as good as yours. The chapters were great. I never wanted to stop reading, even for a few minutes
Rosenmaedchen chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Yay I love the story and that it is finished