Reviews for Go Team Arrow
battousaisgirl16 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I have really enjoyed this story and the one before it. My one criticism would be that the 'it's obviously all Oliver's fault' thing. When you went into his POV, he mentioned trying to talk to her adn stuff, but when everyone confronted him, it was still him being stupid. Felicity did contribute to the situation and I didn't feel like that was acknowledged.
Lililovingreading chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I can't believe I've never read this story
But it was obviously amazing
My olicityheart is doing a happy dance
Kyra19 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
OMG! I loved it! It was absolutely perfect! Thank goodness they (finally) realized their love for each other!
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Loved it
Chris4 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Great finish to this one!
MC chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
A wonderful sequel, thoroughly enjoyed it, great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
sounds interesting.
doctor anthony chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
A very good fic here and I'd be interested in reading this epilogue idea you have. Keep up the good work.
Madlenita chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Oh, what a ending! ANd Charlie show up again, i really like him...
And about epilog, of course i am interested, in everything you write ;-)...
Madlenita chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for new chapter! Ah, the same scenes from different POV, i really like this in your story... So any chances soon for some Olicity progress?
Kat chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Good one, thanks for more Charlie :-) don't mind not seeing Laurel, she always come across as a bit wet and fake...
nrdhrd3 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
One of the best stories I've read!
LightningPrincessR chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Ohh loved the showdown between Felicity and Laurel. I can't stand that Laurel always acts so familiar with Oliver, always calling him "ollie". Really happy that Oliver finally manned up and told Felicity how he felt. Nice touch with the alarms stating Oliver's increased heart rate. Aww Charlie is so funny.

Your short epilogue idea sounds interesting. I think it will do some good for Laurel's ego hearing from her own father defend Felicity's character as well as all the good that the Arrow has done for the city. Maybe he should remind her who she owes her life to before she gets so high and mighty!

As the episodes continue I will probably hate Laurel more especially seeing as she is now linked to Blood.

Keep up the good work!
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Loved it but NOOOOOOOOO I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END. I don't know what I'm meant to do with my life now. And a little Laurel epilogue would finish it off nicely. Thank you for writing it.
Gheart chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
This is an amazing story, i think the epilogue would be pretty good would love to read it :)