Reviews for The Battleground Within
NicPie chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I was looking and looking for a fic like this. I'm glad someone else saw the need to get Elsa's POV from the years during the movie. You should continue with this, it'd be great. :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hey, this is great! Since he's only a minor character, I don't know how harsh her father would be to Elsa to get her to control her magic. Heck, I don't think her parents could fully help her because they didn't have the magic, so they didn't truly know how, despite all their best efforts. It even makes me wonder if they did the right thing by separating Elsa from Anna all together, since it only hurt them that they could never spend time together anymore, and Anna received an answer on why.

I really like your thoughts on Elsa's last moments with her parents, then when the girls receive the news about them, and more especially Elsa's moments following the funeral and hearing Anna knock on her door again. I like that you kept in the last lyrics of the song word for word, and describing how much pain Elsa is in just as much as Anna.
mangagurlz chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was so sad! Poor Elsa.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013