Reviews for Night Fury Down
Loved the story! Please write more like it! Please? I like it that hiccup and toothless switched roles , that it was hiccups turn to protect toothless. I also lik the fact that in the story you showed how no one is invincible, that toothless and hiccup can actually get hurt. In the movies and tv shows, no one gets hurt, no matter how high they were when they fell. And the bad guys can never hit anything. That's lame. So thanks for bringing that change. I have also noticed in others fanfics that hiccup always gets hurt, despite the fact that toothless would gladly act as his shield. It's only fair that toothless gets his share of injuries too. It seems everyone wants hiccup to get hurt in their stories. Sorry, I'm rambling on and on and not making much sense. Just please write more.
LunarCatNinja chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
I love it! One thing that always gets to me is that Hiccup always lets Dagur go. Sure it worked out with Alvin in the series, but with Dagur? Locking him up didn't do anything but make things worse. Hiccup is too nice for anyone's good. Especially his own good.
ElizabethBathog chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Love the ending! It made me happy! XD
belltoothless chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
It made me cry for toothless.
Emilykit14 chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
I loved it! :) great work:)
seireidoragon chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
This was an amazing story and you did a great job with it!
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Darn, I should definitely get up to date before reading the Author's Notes. Stoick has to let Thornado go?!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
As usual the story was awesome! I hope u get double trouble out soon
Snowflake chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Great story! I cried when he left Thornado too. I heard that Alvin trained the screaming death to destroy those islands! And now I am realizing how random this review is! Hahaha cya!
Firebeach47 chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
That was a super greatly amazing entertaining and fun story to read. I will work on reading all of your other ones. You are a great writer and the best I've ever found on FF. Thank you for writing!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
WHAT!? THE SCREAMING DEATH!? Does anyone else feel like Hiccup might lose another leg? XDDDDD
hiccupandtoothlessforever chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Great Story!
hiccupandtoothless294 chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
As am I great way to end the story
Httyd4eva chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Ummm, u know the prologue goes at the beggining, this would be the epilogue
LeisaTheGreat chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Oh this was sooo good! I'm glad you finally updated but I also understand that animation is a tough thing to learn. (Excellent choice, by the way XD) And I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm going to miss Thornado so bad! I loved him! D: But hey, maybe they'll bring him back for the finale...?