Reviews for Scars and Syringes
Mistris Michaelis chapter 5 . 4/24
I hope she is okay.
The Dark Side Of the Sun chapter 3 . 3/15
I'm very worried. Can whoever is now running this account update and say if she is okay or not?
Hope06 chapter 5 . 3/4
It is a year later but this story had such promise though I understand the reasons
praying that things are ok
vovo611 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I just found this and it's INSANE! If you aren't able to update, though, please tell us how you're doing! You have quite a few very worried superfans out here cheering for you, and bucketloads of well-wishes are on their way!
theperksofbeingatotalbooknerd chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story and think it is amazing i also think she is a amazing writer! I hope she gets better and I'm sad she won't be able to finish this story. Who ever is going to continue this can you pm me your username.
BBCLove chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Just found this story, read it, and fell in love with it. Please tell your sister that she's an amazing writer and we're all hoping for her speedy recovery! I hope everyone in your family is doing well and can continue to be strong! Sending lots of fandom love your way!
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
i wish her a speedy recovery! tell your sis to stay strong for me! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Sorry pressed wrong button and didn't get to finish- liking story do far. Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I've had a dual kidney and liver transplant-
I hope yours went ok and you didn't have rejection?
ILoveBeingABookworm chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I hope she gets better and she is an amazing writer and I'm sad she won't be able to finish this story. Who ever is going to continue this can you pm me your username. I'm sorry someone has to go through that and hope that she will be ok. :'(
palii26 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I hope she gets better soon, my cousins little boy was born without a functioning liver or kidneys, and at 2 years old he got a kidney and a partial liver transplant from his mom. He's 6 now and just got his stomach tube taken out and started to eat solid food. I pray she will get better. Could you say when/who adopts the fic, I would like to keep reading it.
The Dark Side Of the Sun chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Tell her that excessive amounts of good wishes are going her way!
hule chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I sometimes wonder what happened to an author who wrote a wunderful story up to a certain point and then stopped abruptly ... No one knows, one worries ... However, all the best for your sister and family. Some of the best stories are created by the deep
est tragedies it seems. Will pray for her, too.
Emailycat39 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
i wish you and uyour family all the luck in the world and you ae iin my prayers.
Ariana Lenore chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I'm sorry she is do ill, I wish her well now and in the future to get better.