Reviews for Scars and Syringes
watch your profanity
AlaskaGirl chapter 5 . 1/26
Is Heidi okay?
maria chapter 1 . 1/1
and it looked so promising. Hope you are well
cielo2016 chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
i love this story so much because the story is so cool, so please if anyone adopt this story, can you tell me ? because i didn't want to pass to reading this amazing story
Cinthya chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Hey why you denied food, it is awful, siringes, really?
I hate them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I LOVE THIS.
Urstupid chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Ughhhhhh I HATE ppl who don't continue their fanfics!
Name.exe failed to load chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Well good luck with it though it's been 2 years anyway good luck and if it has been adopted can you pm me the person who adopted it current user name
revewer chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Are you still alive?
PenguinGirl94 chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
This story had such a fascinating basis/storyline... Sorry that the author is sick. Wish her well, if the story ever get's adopted let us know who takes over please.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I hope she is okay.
Yellowjay chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'm very worried. Can whoever is now running this account update and say if she is okay or not?
Hope06 chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
It is a year later but this story had such promise though I understand the reasons
praying that things are ok
vovo611 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I just found this and it's INSANE! If you aren't able to update, though, please tell us how you're doing! You have quite a few very worried superfans out here cheering for you, and bucketloads of well-wishes are on their way!
theperksofbeingatotalbooknerd chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story and think it is amazing i also think she is a amazing writer! I hope she gets better and I'm sad she won't be able to finish this story. Who ever is going to continue this can you pm me your username.