Reviews for Lifeline
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I cried over the painting. Very well done. Thanks for writing.
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Excellent, beautiful follow-up to a wonderful story. You wrote their friendship perfectly. I was in tears with them and that says so many good things about your writing. Thank you for sharing.
govgal chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I can totally understand the over-protectiveness of Peter, but I'm sure Neal feels stifled as well. I don't think Peter understands how much his help means to Neal.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow! Just wow! Stunning writing, beautiful and painful and focusing on that wonderful bond between Peter and Neal. I loved this - I haven't read In Sickness yet, but I'm going to do it right now. I would give anything for a copy of that painting - any artists out there?
puage chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Loved this! The title was fitting. Love how you do the dialog between Peter and Neal. So good!
Scarym chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was so moving. Thanks for the follow up. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wow! You described Neal's painting so clearly that makes me imagine how beautiful it looks like! I loved how Peter's reaction when he saw the painting as much as I loved Neal's respond to it. It was so touching! You did a great work with 'in sickness' sequel! d
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I was so happy to see an update of this story.

Just wonderful.
starliam chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It's beautiful. I loved "In sickness" (I read it sometime ago) and this is the better closure that you can write for that story. It kept me in tension until the end.
papallina chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I loved immensely 'In Sickness', actually I love all your stories, so...thanks so much for this update. It's poignant and so real.
I hope that it will be others little gems like this, maybe related to 'In sickness' time frame, as Mozzie or June pov, little snippet before or/and after transplant.
You have a great talent and read something of yours is good for the soul.
Happy holidays!

Antonella
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Fantastic sequel. My heart was in my mouth waiting for the blood results. Beautifully done, as always!