Reviews for Rebel Love Song
Guest chapter 42 . 7/28/2021
Ya got it!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/28/2021
Personally, I think ella was the Mary Sue.

And well said, my friend, well said.
Guest87269 chapter 48 . 9/30/2020
Pls pls pls update! It’s been two years but I believe you can do it!
Guest87269 chapter 41 . 9/30/2020
I think Max is fine ella is being the Mary Sue
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2018
Please please please update
Guest chapter 48 . 12/4/2018
OH MY GOD, I SNUCK ON TO MY COMPUTER WHILE I WAS GROUNDED TO FINISH THIS! THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE WRITE MORE AND THANK YOU FOR ADDING BISEXUALITY AND PASEXUALITY INTO YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/4/2018
NNNNNNOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END IT JUST CAN"T!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2018
You are a very talented writer and I love reading your stories, I think there is a free website you may appreciate for your grammar, and if you don't those of us grammar freaks will. It's called Grammarly it's really good, think about it.

~Hailey
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2018
Omg, I love it already this is so amazing! 10 out of 10
QuestionableIntentions chapter 48 . 10/27/2018
lovely chapter.
no promises on the eating thing, though ;)
love ya!
baz
Writing Desk's Raven chapter 48 . 10/26/2018
YOU’RE BACK! This makes me happy, I can’t wait for the rest of the story when you get around to it!
zekerror chapter 47 . 4/25/2018
Keep writing! It's such a great story! I want to know what happens!
QuestionableIntentions chapter 47 . 4/3/2018
yesssssssss.
i'm so excited for when she tells jeb. i fricking love this story. you're amazing.
love,
baz
xkurakurax chapter 46 . 3/19/2018
i’m glad she’s leaving, jeb really seems to be trying to change, and srsly? sasuke? -side-eyes-
xkurakurax chapter 41 . 3/18/2018
i barely saw any whining from max. if anything, i think she’s her own things just as if she would in the book (imo, anyway). i got way more annoyed at how much of a selfish idiot ella was being. i immediately thought, “but wait a minute, you acting like yer mom isn’t max’s mom as well. and why should she have to fix a relationship between you and yer dad when he treated her badly compared to you like yer dumbass is saying, tf.” i ranted so much about her, lol. max has her coping methods, ella should come with her own. she’s being a leech.