Reviews for The Challenge of the Goblet
Being a Scrub chapter 1 . 3/19
Hermione's creative swearing and Hedwig's excellent aim have just made my day. Thank you.
l4w chapter 1 . 2/10
I am amused by Hermione going off on the lacking authority figures and very pleased with the MacGyver goblet destruction method.
Thanks
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/9
beautiful story, happy to see a realist in Harry
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/16
:giggle:

I have never seen "thermite" as the solution to the Goblet problem. I loved it. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Hillarious! Love it. Now that is a way to stop a goblet!I loved Hermiones cursing!
andre.scutieri chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This was one of the most fun and entertaining fics I've read in such a long time! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In fact, it's a little sad it's over. I would love to see more of it, mainly because cursing!Hermione is SO much fun! Well, all things come to an end, and this story really made my Wednesday morning.

Cheers!
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
SO good! I just love your one shots. They are really original and funny! Can't give you enough good reviews that you truly deserve.
Kurogami Mika chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Gotta love hedwig.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Hermione's diatribe had me in stitches!
Brilliant one-shot! (Can't help wondering what happened after, though.)
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I tried to finish reading this chapter... I really did. However, You didn't identify who was speaking (on the train), which is very, very confusing, and frankly, the storytelling went downhill from there. I am sorry. I don't mean to be harsh... but this really needs work. Find yourself a good BETA - preferably someone with at least a B.A in Journalism or English - and have him/her help you.

Regards,

the_scribbler
kanazak chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Hahaha. Nice. Very nice XD
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
1. Go Hermione!
2. Go Harry and Hedwig!
3. I wish there was more because the fallout of this would have been epic.
D.Mentor chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
A great story, thank you for writing.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
One word: AWESOME!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
OK, that was a really good. A thinking Harry, a protective Hermione and a overworked, precision-bombing Hedwig. Perfect combination! Bravo!

TGM