Reviews for The Challenge of the Goblet
LOL! Works for me!
noylj chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Wow—pretty good thinking for Harry
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
LOL Oh my gosh, this was hilarious!
Fencer22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
That was a thing of fing beauty.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
An amazing one-shot here!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Nice job Harry. Now take Hermione and Hedwig and get the fuck out of the madhouse that is Hogwarts while the getting is good!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Very cool. Good to see that excessive preparation does wield results if carried out far enough. Had fun reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Being a Scrub chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Hermione's creative swearing and Hedwig's excellent aim have just made my day. Thank you.
l4w chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I am amused by Hermione going off on the lacking authority figures and very pleased with the MacGyver goblet destruction method.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
beautiful story, happy to see a realist in Harry
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2017

I have never seen "thermite" as the solution to the Goblet problem. I loved it. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Hillarious! Love it. Now that is a way to stop a goblet!I loved Hermiones cursing!
andre.scutieri chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This was one of the most fun and entertaining fics I've read in such a long time! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In fact, it's a little sad it's over. I would love to see more of it, mainly because cursing!Hermione is SO much fun! Well, all things come to an end, and this story really made my Wednesday morning.

BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
SO good! I just love your one shots. They are really original and funny! Can't give you enough good reviews that you truly deserve.