Reviews for The Challenge of the Goblet
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/18
Magicals always say that muggles are centuries behind them. Well then, please tell me when magicals invented Thermite? Such a wonderful product with so many uses. I wonder how they're gonna get the Goblet to judge whether or not the tournament is still gonna be held? Considering it's now just a puddle of molten metal they're gonna haver to wait till it cools to find out if it can still do the job. WAY TO GO HARRY! Let's just hope they don't have a back up Goblet somewhere.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 6/12
Mione's rant was the best part.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 6/10
That rant from Hermione and the Thermite bomb are the best ending to a Halloween feast I have ever read. That was brilliant.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/9
Lol, those teachers seriously did need to be ripped into.
Moi chapter 1 . 1/26
LOL! Works for me!
noylj chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Wow—pretty good thinking for Harry
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
LOL Oh my gosh, this was hilarious!
Fencer22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
That was a thing of fing beauty.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
An amazing one-shot here!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Nice job Harry. Now take Hermione and Hedwig and get the fuck out of the madhouse that is Hogwarts while the getting is good!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Very cool. Good to see that excessive preparation does wield results if carried out far enough. Had fun reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Brilliant!
Being a Scrub chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Hermione's creative swearing and Hedwig's excellent aim have just made my day. Thank you.
l4w chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I am amused by Hermione going off on the lacking authority figures and very pleased with the MacGyver goblet destruction method.
Thanks
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
beautiful story, happy to see a realist in Harry