Reviews for Unintentional Occlumency
WierdNeko-chan chapter 6 . 6/2
NarutoxKurama
Minus the grammar issues, complete lack of story-line, non-existent character development, and all characters having a flat personality (well...no depth to their character), good job! I don't mean all those things in bad way. This fic is purely one-shot like, and I love it! Its light and just complete randomness, plus I love fem naruto, and the whole idea of her being in Hogwarts is pretty awesome. Although, if possible, could you create another story with the same idea as this one but not a one-shot? Please?

This review was purely blunt honesty. I don't mean to offend you, as I really did like the randomness. I was grinning like a madman the whole way through!
Good on you, mate. You created one hell of a hilarious fanfic!
fenixrojo36 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Sigue
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
NarutoxGaaraxKurama or NarutoxGaara
weaponXfire chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
sorry to not be of as much help but i love the humor of this story. If you decide to continue it I would love to see naruto and gaara fuck with the students minds and the pranks played by naruto.
Jolteongrl chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
#whatsafoodle
Jolteongrl chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
#whatsafoodle
Whatstoknow chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
I think this story is doing just fine. Follow canon, add your own stuff in for a few laughs, and just pretty much just keep doing what your doing now. I like it. Others seem to as well, judging by the follows and favs. Anyway, stay toasty! :)

-Whatstoknow
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
i'm surprised he didn't just group Gaara in the same "school team" as Naruto, i mean that's a lot of pandering to small outsider schools for no particular reason, i mean, plot-wise there's no reason for both of them to participate without kinda ruining the whole thing (Gaara's attacks are pretty borring! and wouldn't he be more like the stand-in headmaster since he's not a student?)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
idk if i like this characterisation of Naruto, she's just so... well, an immature airhead worst than her male counterpart from before the war... but there's some hope her interactions with the wizards will be interesting at least - onwards!
BeingHere1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
Hello!
This has been my favorite Naruto-competes-in-triwizard-tournament story so far and I really hope you continue writing. I think that some people from Konoha (Tenten, Kiba, Lee, etc.) should come to support Naru. I really enjoy when the Hogwarts students are shocked! Maybe some dark wizard can appear during the Triwizard Tournament and Naru and Gaara will kill him/her. Or maybe that's how the others will appear: someone attacks Naru/Gaara when, for some reason, they can't defend themselves and one of the other ninjas will save them by killing the attacker.
Anyways, I bet you'll make this story amazing!
-BH1
Notactualyaguest chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
Hello! I am not actually a guest, but am simply to lazy to log on!
I really like your story and I hope for the next chapter to come out soon:)
Copper001 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Just put them throw the try Wizard tournament. It could be really cool if you had kubiu (I know that not how you spell his name but I forget how to so sorry) show up and start hagging out with nuirko and graar. And have the twins be like two over protective brother- because they would not like them because they are no-kill people so yeah.