Reviews for Fire Emblem Awakening Retold
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 7 . 3/26
An excellent story so far, I must say. Strong characterizations, clear descriptions, solid action scenes and a good dose of common sense do make a winning combination. I especially liked the chapter taking place in the future timeline, a great introduction for what I feel are one of the best part of the game.

So far, Ryan makes a nice protagonist, which I feel is really important (hard to follow a story were you can't stand the main character), sympathetic, competent without being an over-the-top god-mode fighter, and he doesn't hog the spotlight to himself, which is always nice in my book.

Minor nitpick : be careful, I noticed some small typo's, with some mixup with they're/their/there, we're/were, and you tend to write silver sliver. Nothing much, really. Oh, and I was a bit confused, did you describe Sumia's hair as green? They looked grey to me, but I suppose that's debatable.

Anyway, I'll await your next update eagerly!
laFia chapter 6 . 1/29
Well, look at what we have here. An update! Nice to see it's still on going. And yes, the length does make worth the wait. There are still several mistakes I found, but overall the story flow is improving. The scenes feel smoother compared to previous chapters, so good job on that.
laFia chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Looking good so far. I can see the added details here and there which is quite smooth and spicing things up, for now I guess. But I'm wondering whether you are going to stay strictly with canon story? Or are there going to be some of your own twists?
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
There are some mistakes here and there, like "Up their!" should be "Up there!" Nothin big, though, just be careful about editing and you'll be fine. :)
laFia chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I can notice some mistakes here, though they aren't so big that they hinder me from enjoying the story. I think you make a good opening story here, it looks quite promising so far. Definitely going to keep a tab on this.

As for the pairs I think I already got some pictures here... you are doing: Chrom/Sumia, Stahl/Cordelia, Frederick/Lissa, Lon'qu/Sully, Henry/Olivia, and Gaius/Tharja? The rest are still blur for me, especially Panne lol.
gokart48 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hey, I like your writing. It is very clear and descriptive.
Though, I would like to point out that you should not use center margins for a story. Center alignments are more for poems and other smaller stories. Reading paragraphs in this form is incredibly hard for the eye to follow and breaks the flow.
Also, I know its only the prelude, but remember to keep the story fresh. This story has been retold quite a few times, and most of the people here already know the plot by heart.
Other than that, it is very good and I will keep my eye out for this.

Hope I was able to help and welcome to the site.