Reviews for The Race to Save
Please don't tell me that you aren't going to finish the story. It was awesome! I just enjoy Legolas being tortured.
I beg you! Please finish the story.
T Alana M chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Note to self - add to favorites as soon as able to log in.

I really like your portrayal of the characters. Fili and Tauriel's friendship was well thought out, without being overkill - unlike the Kiliel romance, but we can forgive PJ for that because of the rest of the coolness in the movies - while Tauriel's relationship with Legolas and Kili also seemed natural. Her falling so hard for Kili in the movies was rather unbelievable, while her having feelings for Legolas, who she's known for at least a few centuries, is perfectly reasonable. Excellent portrayal, love this story!
Jmac chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Kili was soooooo cool he stood up to the darkness!
And he defeated it ounce!
Fili was verry nice to Legolas.
Neqyro chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
AHHH! Kili! Legolas! Too many feels! Ahh! Why there no chapter 22! *curls up and dies*

Really good chapter! I love that Legolas has forgotten his own language! Well not love, per say, but it's really interesting
BlossomHunt chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Your leaving us with a cliff hanger! Ahhhhj
But I guess that is expected ;p I certainly was surprised at the mention of Thrain. I thought that he was an apparition like his mother - but I guess not
jaymzNshed chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. This is such an amazing story so far!
Really anxious to see what will happen next!
The Arthurian Prat's Folly chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god. Oh my... Well, I would use a few crass words to tell the both of us to do something anatomically impossible, but this AMAZING story has struck me dumb.
Wow. Just wow. Man, your writing is AWESOME. This is easily the best LOTR story I've come across in a long time. Plus you're torturing Legolas, my favorite character! It's perfect!
Basically, PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS. I know it's an overused statement, but I really do need this more than air. I think my thumb is bleeding because I was biting down on it so hard while reading the last few chapters... I guess I'm like my poor Las, I need pain to distract from the torture. ;D
You're the best. Seriously keep writing this. I love you.
- Folly
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
GI Suilon mellon,

Erynlasgalen90 chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Lovin this story! Please keep up the great work!
Kayla Greenleaf chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
WHAT!? Confusion! Is he evil now?
AlwaysHungryDamsel chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I love the way your story unfolds. I can't wait to read more. Well done!
The Willow Maiden chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Oh poor Tauriel, I feel more sorry for her at the moment. And Fili, but as long as Kili is rescued, his capture is fine. Please don't let the dwarves give up hope. Legolas needs them!
hobbitluver chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Yay your back :) does this mean youll be updating regularly again ? Great update by the way .
Jessie Rae Baby chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Your alive lol :) welcome back . I was beginning to think you gave up on this story. Lovely job on this legolas and tauriel in the next one please .Howeverb it was all in all a wonderful job mellon nin.I hope your gymnastics went well .update soon please and thank you .
mjg43 chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
Yes! You updated! I'm really happy now! You're story is great and this chapter is great too!