Reviews for Much Ado About Valentines
Lady Spain chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Aahhh please sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
It was a great story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I know you absolutely love KisaIta and HidaDei, but unless they are the main pairings, you really should not force them into almost every Naruto fic you write. Just because you like something does not mean it's good for the story. In this case, the side pairings were not good for the story.

Whenever the KisaIta and HidaDei stuff showed up, it was like we were reading a totally separate fic. None of those characters had anything to do with the main plot. They were bystanders at best. They were definitely not participants. The actual participants were Shikamaru, Kiba, and Sakura, not Itachi & co. Not only that, but Naruto and Sasuke had no significant contact with Itachi & co. They didn't help Naruto and Sasuke in any way, nor did they contribute to their character development. There truly wasn't a reason for them to be in this particular story.

Writing-wise, it was very awkward how Itachi/Kisame/Hidan/Deidara got included into the narrative. You would write a scene where Itachi went to watch Sasuke play soccer, for example, but then not try to incorporate Itachi into the story further. He'd just be somewhere in close proximity to Sasuke, maybe wondering about Sasuke's relationship troubles, but that was about it. After that, Itachi would be doing his own thing with Kisame/Hidan/Deidara. As I said, it was like their part of the fic was its own story, like reading two fics in one.

Ultimately, a reader could totally skip anything involving Itachi/Kisame/Hidan/Deidara and not miss a thing. They contributed nothing to the fic. Alternately, a reader uninterested in Sasuke and Naruto could skip everything involving them and go straight to the Akatsuki characters and they wouldn't miss a thing either.

I mean come on. Don't just shove these characters into the fic for the sake of shoving them into the fic. That's not doing your fic any good. Either you actually incorporate Itachi & co. into the main plot and have them be relevant to the fic, or you write them their own fic separate from this story. Two fics cannot coexist in one. Either find a way to merge them, or give them their own space to grow and develop in their own separate fics.
PacificaRose chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Uuughhh this was good so good! Keep up the amazing work!
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Shikamaru you conniving ass! Lmao. Why are you so brilliant?
Rose chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Okay, so normally, I'm not really into the whole KisaIta-Thing
but I have to say, that you have a really good way of writing it.
My compliments.
No, really, I kind of like the story, it is very good compared to the other stories
I've read so far.
Of course, I have read only a few, but than again, I think
even compared to other stories like this you're writing stil is pretty good.

Rose
aniellet chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
AHAHHAHAH I DIED WHEN SAKURA READ HIDAN AND DEI'S MESSAGES OUT LOUD! AHHHAHHAHA IT WAS TOO FUNNY
Travesti chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Loved it! Its such a cute story! Maybe you could write a sequel with Sasunaru as grown ups? :)
A random fan chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
You are a goddess. I never got around to reviewing this story, but I suddenly remembered it and needed to drop by and tell you that. I love this story so much. Its awesome and I have never loved Hidan before, but because of you...I am now a total HidaDei shipper. xD
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Loved it! I was more interested in Itachi and Kisami relationship more than Naruto and Sasuke, but over all everyone that hooked up was adorable!
Now Hidan and Deidara in the end was how hilarious and couldn't wait for them to just do it. Also Garra making those comments in earlier chap, and Neji reaction was fun.. Over all the story was amazing!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This was really cool.
Thanks for sharing
wolf chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
You are totally amazing! I lobe your work! I'm just sitting here unable to sleep due to my god damn allergies acting up.. and just reading this me so much better. . So thanks!
berry5tz chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I enjoyed this story.

I have to admit though that Hidan just grosses me out. He and Deidara are friends of the creepy

Shikamaru, playing cupid was cute. And I was glad when he decided to go and talk to Naruto, during halftime. Naruto, really needed someone help him sort out the confusion and fear in his head.

You can't blame him though. Sasuke, did come on a little to , Sasuke, really loves Naruto. And wouldn't do anything intentionally to hurt Naruto.

Hey, nice story. Also great writing.
XxAnimeNerdxX chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
lil salinas 10 yahoo . com
no spaces xD Sorry about that... And there's underscores between lil salinas and salinas 10 and of course the at sign!:)
XxAnimeNerdxX chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
LOOL Best story ever! Just a little request...can you make it where the semes go into their uke's body and the ukes goes into their seme's body for like a week...xD I think that will be funny! No sex cause the 'Ukes' Dont wanna bottom...xD I heard you were having trouble with Naruto ideas and I just thought of this...you can e-mail me at if your down with my request xD
Much Love!