Reviews for Foreshadowing
Maddylikestowrite chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
twilightslittleangel chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Elsa is a pretty fantastic character. Well done!
just.a.blue.jay chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Love it! I love the bit of insight we get of Elsa's mind, and of course, I just loooove Kristoff and Anna's relationship. Amazing job!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story is beautiful. Elsa was so wonderfully written. Elegant and lovely! Kristoff was also fantastic! The way you described his happiness and nervousness was so amazing! I really enjoyed reading this story. It's exactly how I would imagine the exchange to go! :)
I love how Elsa chooses Anna's happiness over her own! It says a lot about the Queen's character and her love for her little sister! Great job! Keep up the magnificent writing!

u r awesome
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I have a hunch that whenever Kristoff would want to propose to Anna, he would ask Elsa first, given the fiasco with Anna's previous engagement. And I bet Elsa would give her blessing this time, knowing full well that Anna will accept. Yes, it would be hard for her to let go of Anna after avoiding her for almost all her life, but if she says no, that would just be shutting out Anna again. And since she loves Anna so much, she's not gonna let the couple live anywhere else but the palace. :)

Great work on this story. ;)
RedMustache chapter 1 . 12/26/2013