Reviews for The Sweetest Downfall
shadowfax00 chapter 8 . 11/11
Got too corny and dramatic in places, which had me cringing. I don't like how Hermione was uncharacteristically irrational over her feelings for Draco. She's a freaking Gryffindor and gives good competition to Harry when it comes to her bravery so how could she be a coward regarding her feelings for Draco? She behaved like an angsty and self absorbed teenager, specially when Draco OBVIOUSLY considered her more than just a shag (specially when he shows signs of possessiveness and care when she got hurt). I can't stand how she seems to want constant validation from Draco. I hate it when authors make her out to be emotionally weak.
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 5 . 8/26
this fic! im so surprised this doesnt have more notes!
susiequeen300 chapter 2 . 2/13
I reread this entire story twice in one night because it's so FREAKING CUTE. I felt Hermione's unrequited love turmoil the entire time, and Draco's internal angst fest was intense times 100. I died at all the fluff. SO FLUFFY. Definitely on my list of classic Dramione stories now:)
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 6 . 2/6
YES FINALLY THEYRE TOGETHER
YAYYYYYYYYYY
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow that was fast
But I like a fast paced dramione fic once and a while ;)
madval29 chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
Loved the ending. Great story.
madval29 chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
aw everything is all hunky dory now yay! Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Yay! They're together now to tell everyone. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Damn. It's cool to see his perspective of everything. Great chapter
madval29 chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Looks like that blew up in her face. Quite spectacularly. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
What? Why? Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Well maybe they won't have to go to Russia now. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Great start!
TheseLittleWonders chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
INCREDIBLE characterization of Draco and his mindset. I absolutely believe this is a canon representation of his feelings and viewpoint across all of the changing dynamics between him and the Golden Trio during the years since they first met. I feel sooooo bad for him in this chapter; my heart aches. Hermione is a freaking idiot. You write angst really well! :)
Kia Minaya chapter 8 . 6/11/2016