Reviews for Intertwined
Silverwolf3351 chapter 4 . 10/17
Continue! You are just one of the two stories that I like and really want to be finished.
carwash36 chapter 4 . 9/22
Nice story
N0W 0R N3V3R chapter 4 . 5/22
I like this story, it's very nice. Definitely better than I expected from a Naruto x Tangled cross, so kudos on that. Hope to see an update soon.
TheUnknown101 chapter 4 . 1/25
great idea! can't wait to see how this story progresses!
Minato 1 chapter 4 . 1/2
Intresting soon.
RockMan7 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Still pretty good. I think it is moving pretty slowly, but as we are 11,000 words in and about 20 minutes seem to have passed, but I will trust you on this. Can't wait to see how you handle Flynn/Eugene when he pops up in the story.
sonofgoku941 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Funny isn't it? Two kingdoms at war due to a flower that has healing capabilities and then the prince and princess meet for the first time. Quite a twist for them to meet yet they don't know about one another. Just wish Naruto was a ninja like he was in the manga and anime since it was very cool and I wish Naruto was still able to use chakra but still gets to use what a real ninja has in their arsenal. That would rule, wouldn't you think?
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Aww, well after reading this, i'm so shipping this two
Sola Caelesti chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Meh, pretty good. Though I can't help but feel that you wasted 3 chapters just to show us their individual reactions on their POV. Still good though, still good.
FicFanFoom7 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I am very excited to see what you are going to do with this story. good luck in your writing and I cant wait for the next chapter.
trebeh chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
This is really well written and has a lot of potential; keep up the good work!
RasenShuriken92 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Thank you so much for the chap!
Greatly appreciated!
Love it
Ant wait for the next one
Have a nice day!
Elemental77 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Another excellent chapter! XD
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This was fun and good to have background info brought out for plot development.
Dregus chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
oh, for a second i wasnt sure if kushina had already died of her illness, or was still fighting it.
i actually kind of hope naruto will be able to get rapunzel to kushina before she dies so she can be healed. i would think that would ease relations between nations quite a bit, eh? or at least help...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »