Reviews for My Three Goddesses
Rumpleteazerlover7 chapter 7 . 2/9
You did very good with this story I loved your writing style and should you ever decide to continue this or write a sequel I would be very happy to read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I think you did admirably well regarding the challenge. You met the requirements and made it interesting. I like the fact that Bella wasn't completely OOC. Generally canon Bella irritates the shit out of me, but it also annoys me when people make her character so drastically different that they might as well change her name too because she is like an OC. You're Bella was very much like the Bella in the books, and I like to imagine that if Meyer's Bella ever realized how much of an abusive arsehole Edward was she would have left him. I think that if his family took off their rose-tinted glasses they'd react similar to how you envisioned it.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Awesome!:)
kantorkan chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
She is an idiot she should have let them kill will keep coming after her until they do kill him.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
What did Charlie really mean by that?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
She is an he is a possessive ass.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Will they be kicking his smarmy little ass?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Poor Bella can never catch a with a little boy that is an arrogant self pitying child when she could be with three sexy ass female vamps.
milagglad chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Muy interesante,deberías tratar de hacer una secuela...
tiffany.hallwallace chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I would like to see if there will be a sequel I want to know what happens next.
Twihard Woman chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Great story! :)
Talrond chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Great story but chapters are very the story should be expanded to 103chapters.
Talrond chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Bella be better with a woman than Edward hes creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I wish you would've kept going in more chapters, just in detail about how Bella felt about the girls, and how their relationship grew, but I loved it!
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014