Reviews for My Three Goddesses
my three goddess chapter 1 . 8/30
is their going to be a seqel
bree chapter 7 . 8/30
is there going to be a sequel
TinaF chapter 7 . 8/21
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing.
lovesreadingforever chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Please write a sequel!
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Let the fun begin. how about Bella/Garrett?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Are they going to have to make up a calendar to see who gets with her or will it be a puppy pile when they have sex?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Should have killed won't stop to get his pet back.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Besides Charlie hating Eddie, what exactly did he mean by that?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
She is such an idiot.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Yup Eddie needs his ass kicked and there are three vamps there that are willing to do it.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Could be a problem with their plan since Eddie doesn't plan on changing his they just need to kill him and change her themselves.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Is Ariel wolf a writer? is Bella Tanya's mate or the mate to all of the sisters?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Nice read.
Bellatrix-in-training chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
You did very good with this story I loved your writing style and should you ever decide to continue this or write a sequel I would be very happy to read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I think you did admirably well regarding the challenge. You met the requirements and made it interesting. I like the fact that Bella wasn't completely OOC. Generally canon Bella irritates the shit out of me, but it also annoys me when people make her character so drastically different that they might as well change her name too because she is like an OC. You're Bella was very much like the Bella in the books, and I like to imagine that if Meyer's Bella ever realized how much of an abusive arsehole Edward was she would have left him. I think that if his family took off their rose-tinted glasses they'd react similar to how you envisioned it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »