Reviews for Rapunzel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
what mark did you get on this?
Waterwolfwritter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was really cute and funny.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Haha! I always knew there was more to the story! Awesometacular job!

-Ace
snowy chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Brilliant! Wonderful wit given lift off by the right amount of humourous indignation and sacarsam.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
you rock.
thinkaboutit36 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Excellent. Personally i always think that some fairy tale princesses are so dumb! Rapunzel definitely has enough hair that if she dropped it down to the ground then jumped down it would cushion her great authur1
InChrist-Billios chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Ha! That was excellent!

The humor was tasteful and abundant, and the story line was HILARIOUS! Sure hope you got a good grade on that!

Thanks for the great read!
Kryscylla chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was halerious (please excuse the spellin if it's wrong). Verry origional and awsomely written.
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
(laughs) I love fractured fairy tales. Very good re-telling of this story. Makes you pity the poor witch. Hope you got an A in your class for it.
snazy piranha chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
hey,
this was good, i liked it! great job, it was funny! i love writing stories from the vilain's point of view, i hope you'll come read some of them!
LAoR chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
*laughs hysterically* That was bloody brilliant! It was absolutely hilarious...hope that I get a nifty paper to write about that (or something similar) I'll probably do Sleeping Beauty or Snow White...dunno. lol But anyway, that was funny as hell!
much love,
from LAoR
angelical devil chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
hilarious if i say so... imagine... dragon...
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
You turned that in? I mean, it's good, it just seems a little informal for school. But I can't say anything, since I think I did the same thing myself. Can't really remember. I enjoyed it, at any rate. :)
edthefemale chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
hahahaha i hate to seem pathetic but it's even more funny if you read it outloud to yourself! hahahahaa * falls over laughing*
MordantFaerie chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
OMG- thats hilarious hahahahheheheh, I thinki'm gonna have to read that again. heheheheheh...

C.