Reviews for One Person, Two Phantoms
R.ST.JEAN chapter 9 . 3/23
Pleeeeeeeaaaaase update I'm dieing to find out moreā€¢
muney73 chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Wow... It's really over? Man... Well, I hope there's a sequel, but if there isn't, I guess that's okay. I still have my mind to think up a new adventure! :D
Well, there's no new chapter after this... I'll be looking for a new story from you! :D
duskrider chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Intresting ending.
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Wow. That's one way to end this. I don't think a sequel would be necessary, though I wouldn't turn one down.
KT chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Oh I was gonna say " NOOOOOO! This cant be the end! I have to know more!"
Until I say what your description said of a squeal, which i cannot wait to read btw!
Im so excited!
Lam Baka chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
I love this story so much! It's amazing! I hope you continue :3
Kellym01.2 chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Just ignore the flames I do...well actually I bite the flamers head off, sometimes having anger problems can help when dealing with trolls
Anyway your story is interesting just a little jumbled, you have time travel, interesting, evil Phantom living inside Dan, potential, Ghost King Phantom, old idea but a good one but you haven't come back to it and I have yet to see Jazz try to psychoanalyst Dan yet and I bet that would be interesting since with Dan been from the future he would know all of Jazzs tricks.
I look forward to when Dan reveals he's from a different future, personally I thought he'd reveal it when Fanny asked how he escaped with something like 'wrong future kid' just to annoy Danny and keep him in his toes
And yes I have an account on here just can't be ass'd logging in, if you want to bounce ideas pm me
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
*enters shed* *gulps*
Wooooooooow
Nice shed you have- *gets kicked out*
Kamron Keasler chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I believe that Chip Skylark, Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Vicky The Babysitter, Jimmy Neutron, and their relatives are all part of Timmy Turner's family as I stated that Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom is a descendant of Timmy Turner himself and Jimmy Neutron is a cousin of Timmy Turner. Chip Skylark and Vicky The Babysitter I believe are cousins of Timmy Turner too, as well as Tootie truthfully (which explains how Tootie is so in love with Timmy and always wanting to spend time with him). Trixie Tang is the only girlfriend of Timmy Turner and not Tootie, as she is one of Timmy Turner's cousins.
Kamron Keasler chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Danny Fenton and Goku Jr. are descendants of Timmy Turner and Goku basically as they have the same hairstyle as Timmy and Goku, just slightly different features in physical appearances. Danny Fenton and Goku Jr. I believe already knew who Jimmy Neutron and Vegeta are. In fact, I imagine that there is a Jimmy Neutron look-alike that is just like Danny Fenton and is a descendant of Jimmy Neutron himself. He is compared to Vegeta Jr. and also, since I'm talking about these characters here, Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron are great fusing together into Jitimmy Isaac Tiberius Neutron Turner (Putara Fusion Fusion Of Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron) and Tijimmy Tiberius Isaac Turner Neutron (Fusion Dance Fusion Of Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron). That's Right, Danny Fenton is a descendant of Timmy Turner as Carly Shay is a descendant of Tina (from Barney).
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Ember, Vlad, Clocksworth, Cujo? You ARE a genius! I am so hooked on this fanfic. It supports a cartoon link theory that my little cousin actually came up with. I would love to read all of your other fanfics. Could this be a new beginning to an already-known end? Awesome. Incredible. It really feels like I'm watching an crossover episode of The Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom, of course for older kids! The characters actually sound like themselves. I wasn't dissapointed with the actual storyline. I LOVE this story! Please, keep writing fanfictions. If this is outstanding, all of your other fanfics will be too.
sunshinebymoonlight chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
I hope that you are safe.
I have enjoyed and hope to see many more updates in the future.
If shit gets hard think about the future you're going to have.
You are a talented individual.
The thing I love about fanfiction is that random strangers have such a big impact on one another.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Oh thank the lord!
Im so glad you didnt do it!
No matter what people say or do to you, just ignore then for they have no idea what they're talking about!
Your friend that kidnapped you knows how wrong they are!

... I still dont understand how people would hate this! This is an amazing story and you have talent!
cassie train chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Oh thank goodness I was going to have a heart attack!
Thank your friend for me!
Im so glad you didn't do what I thought you were going to do!

Your story is amazing, ignore the haters, they dont know anything!
Jaybird Blu chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
I wasn't around to hear when you were gonna do that, but I just want you to know that if you ever get that low ever again, EVER, just think of something or someone that you love with all your heart and focus on them. And then I want you to ask yourself, "Would they want me to die?"

You are an amazing person. Don't ever, EVER let anyone tell you differently. If they even TRY, they're not worth the space they're taking up.