Reviews for Order of Arrival
Casu4lDucK chapter 1 . 8/15
fuck you this is a really good fic
This is amazingly brutal.
Nice fic.
chosobestboi chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Serves him right
Choking. On. Marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Satisfying.
rswknight chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
That’s heavy, nicely done and very believable given just how broken the Narutoverse is on so many levels, especially the Uchiha.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Wow, that was so intense!
To think that Naruto could change Sasuke's cate to such an extent - and that ending with the eyes was shocking!
I absolutely loved this; it was very sad and painful!
9thstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
That was short but dammnnn
Nice one shot
diegokpo30 chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Wow, this is a great story.
RenegadeSon chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
well that took me for a loop. I didn't see that ending coming. very compelling alternative. I could see this story going on to see what happened with Itachi and the village after.
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Reading this makes me happy that other people also wonder if Itachi had ever realized that making Sasuke hate that much was going to backfire.
Driiii chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I've always wondered about if Itachi ever thought deeply about his plan with Sasuke. Like did he think that pouring hatred into the clan with the MOST hatred would pay off for everyone in the end?
Moe chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I always wondered how Itachi came up with the idiotic idea of pouring that much loss and hatred into his brother‘s heart. He was even aware or I suspect he was, that the Uchiha‘s were capable of immense love and at the same time of immense hatred that led to cases like Uchiha Madara or Ootsutsuki Indra, ancestor of the Uchihas.
I liked this onehsot, as it shows that IF Itachi had overdone it, shit would have gotten really dark...
~M
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
so itachi kills sasuke's whole family, kills his BEST FRIEND, all to protect him. Sasuke knows this pain and the truth, and his pain from losing his friend is so overwhelming that he even kills himself, to also get back at his Brother? Incredibly tragic.
killjoy4life4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
So unbelievably simple yet so heartrending and inspired.
Irene Namikaze chapter 1 . 4/4/2018