Reviews for safe travels (and miles to go)
God that was beautiful. So somber and absolutely underrated. Really looking forward to reading more of your work
sowan chapter 1 . 1/4
so sososoooo amazing! love this story, you're a great writer. I really wish you'd write more, it's so good! 3
Dearheadlights chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Terrific story: your writing is witty and engaging, the pacing and plot completely absorbing and emotional. This is such wonderful work-thank you for writing it.
GrayBones chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is excellent. I want more. It doesn't feel finished!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm so glad you chose to do Resbang as your first fic in the fandom, because you did a phenomenal job! Welcome welcome ahaha. Congratulations on finishing such a feat, and you did it so well! I really loved this fic. The whimsical yet poignant narrative was exactly the right tone and it really added to the atmosphere. I giggled out loud over the line about Nevada definitely not being Heaven. Maka's line about rejecting scythes and black cloaks was perfect! I also loved the detail about Tsubaki having road rage, it made me smile. Overall I really love this story and I now wanna go check out Dead Like Me! So thanks so much for sharing this fantastic story, and I hope you'll stick around in the fandom! (I'm fabulousanima on tumblr, if that's easier!)
ilarual chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Such a wonderful AU. Thank you for taking the time to write this piece for Resbang!
JMai chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
What an interesting concept having the others also perform the job of a reaper, and unwillingly too. I loved how you incorporated what it's like to have face the challenges of reaping children and those you know in the past life...and also explained the consequences of not following the rules of a reaper and to meddle with another's death. I think you did an amazing job for your first Soul Eater fic! Thank you for sharing :)
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
ITS SO GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET I LOVE IT. LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT AND I LOVE THAT I GOT TO DRAW YOU ART FOR IT. I also really love all the sweet little undertones of soma you slipped in cos those were super cute and just TRIED NOT TO CRY AT THE GRAVEYARD WHERE SPIRIT LEFT FLOWER ALSKJDF. its just really so great i wish i could be more eloquent about how great it turned out
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was fantastic. The character development is great, the AU premise and execution fantastic, and I really enjoyed your tone and style.

I was really looking forward to this one and you delivered!
Lueur-de-L'aube chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I had been wondering why the art for this resbang fic was already posted while the fic was not. I am really glad you did post it because it is wonderfully written and you made me bawl throughout the whole story. Especially Spirit's appearances as brief as they were were heartwrenching. The image of him regularly seeing his daugher's grave and leaving her flowers is just djfhsdjkfbd, or Black*Star's cockiness vanishing when he has to mass reap the soul of children. I'm barely coherent I know and I wish I could offer you something more constructive, but just know this: you have rendered me speechless and into a crying mess and that has to count for something, too, right?

You've done an amazing job and I'm glad I had the chance to read this. Now let me get some kleenex.