Reviews for Destiny : Hiccup
Booboo pls update I wanna see their reaction when hiccup 'dies'
cheveyo197913 chapter 25 . 9/23
When new update next story ? Or I think u might busy all whole months respect that. I love story
Shadow Hawk chapter 25 . 9/22
Please, please continue, I really want to see how this ends also good job on the story
Tim2060 chapter 25 . 9/18
I hope it didnt get abandoned again. I just read the whole thing to see that the best part is missing. Please finish the story, it would be a bummer if it ended here!
mercedes6788 chapter 15 . 8/14
"Mirror like object" IT WAS A FUCKING HAMMER HE WAS USING GOD DAMMIT! details people; don't write something unless you actually intend to get the details correct!
mercedes6788 chapter 14 . 8/14
for fucks sake she didn't sneer in that scene! why can't people get the details right?!
DrakoJ chapter 11 . 7/11
The part I like about that "bonding" moment is where the vocalizing happens. Gives me chills every time.
TheRedPhoenix chapter 25 . 5/20
Please continue with the fanfiction because it's just to good to be left unfinished.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 25 . 5/13
I really really want to know more!

Please please please add more to this story, pretty pleases with a cherry and strawberry on top?
Kallen21 chapter 25 . 5/9
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 25 . 5/8
Half made reactions. Like there were so many cliffhangers. But you didn't follow through the next chapter for a dramatic argument in reality. But it's really good. You're almost at the end! Make Stoick cry please! Or Gobber.
It's gonna be awesome
VeronicaChase chapter 25 . 5/5
Oh hi hope you’re well

Loved the chapter as always
CrystalQueen187 chapter 25 . 5/5
Good chapter. Can't wait for more.
tirzah19 chapter 25 . 5/5
I'm glad you are back. I have recently started reading ng some of your works and this is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see how the end of this film plays out!
OechsnerC chapter 25 . 5/4