Reviews for Destiny : Hiccup
APRTMJDNBPCOYKT4610 chapter 24 . 10/12
When is the next chapter going to be? I love these types of stories.
burou chapter 24 . 10/9
Please update! i love it :3
tirzah19 chapter 24 . 9/20
This is amazing! I hope the story continues soon
Althea Sirius chapter 13 . 7/2
That's the thing with the script, it isn't as accurate to the final result.
yaoilover6 chapter 24 . 7/1
Hope everything is goes well , glad to hear from you and excited for more. : )
Loup chapter 23 . 6/30
Slt c pour savoir si tu va continuer l'histoire
Merci
This is AWESOME! Keep up the great work!
Xernak chapter 23 . 6/17
I've read quite a few of these type of fan fics and it seems that whenever Hiccup is included he makes the cringiest comments. Another thing that confuses me is that some stories portray the characters standing up and making speeches im the middle of a move. I don't know if this is the same for everyone but whenever I watch a movie i normally stay quiet.
Fidget the Zorua Fossil Fighte chapter 20 . 5/2
I like how none of the Vikings even think about the fact that Hiccup controls the left tail fin for Toothless you would think at least one of them would remember that
Fidget the Zorua Fossil Fighte chapter 23 . 4/30
Please continue this is the only watching fanfic I actually enjoy reading
UselessReptile chapter 23 . 4/13
CONTINUE PLEASE
cheveyo197913 chapter 23 . 3/20
i hope more few chapters to finished i would like read all this end of story in few chapters :)
nitewolf423 chapter 23 . 3/17
You're like 3 chapters a way. Bring it home
CrystalQueen187 chapter 23 . 3/16
Great! Can't wait for the update. I wish the end part had had more interruptions though. I can't wait to see all their reactions to what happens next!
CrystalQueen187 chapter 22 . 3/16
I just realized, why didn't Hiccup just get on Toothless back and fly to safety? If Hiccup wanted to get out of there, Toothless probably would've listened to that. Then Hiccup could've waited for everything to calm down in the village while he decided what the best course of action would be. Who knows? Maybe seeing Hiccup fly on a dragon after it saved him would help the village trust Toothless a little?

Come to think of it, Hiccup wanted Toothless to leave, but he can't fly without Hiccup. The only way for Toothless to get out of that arena would be to fly out through the hole he made.

Anyway, none of that is really relevant to your writing. Great chapter! The reactions are awesome.