Reviews for Destiny : Hiccup
060896 chapter 27 . 8/31
Wait. . . "For Now. . ."? Does that mean the other story with Tangled? Or are they gonna see the second movie soon?
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 6/17
Could use more audience reactions while breaking up scenes.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 16 . 6/17
Its not as bad as I thought. I was wrong.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 15 . 6/3
Okay this writing style is pretty bad. It's not really a story style and more of a script now. If this story is still updated, you should redo it with the same style as early chapters.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 14 . 6/3
Why have chapter 13 and 14 changed writing styles?
Aminelover chapter 1 . 3/9
pls do movie 2 and what happens next
Wow.
RockStarForever1132 chapter 27 . 1/25
I've been here during the whole journey that is the making of this story. I do not regret it one bit, from when I came across chapter one to when I finished the story now.

Your writing is amazing and I am glad I was here to witness the change in your writing style.

I'm excited to see what happens in the other three stories, and the ones to come after.

Hope life is treating you well, and just know you might not know us but we (the readers) are here for you.
demigod whovian chapter 27 . 1/13
it has been a long, long road, but you're finally done. This fic was started before the second movie came out. Kids born when you posted the first chapter are 7 years old now. That's cool! You should feel proud of finishing it. Great work.
Bikutoria Coco13 chapter 27 . 1/1
awesome
Jasmin17034 chapter 27 . 12/30/2020
A beautiful ending... For now. I love this story
VeronicaChase chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
Lmao that one mad comment about hiccups hammer. Great way to end the story
OechsnerC chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
Nice update.
buterflypuss chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
good story
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
Oh damn. It's actually finished. That was really nice. Man, completed stories just heal my heart, you know? Specially ones like these, which is rarely finished.