Reviews for Who Is Harry Potter
POTTERPHILE chapter 12 . 2/6
I am sure at some point someone has gold you this, but I cang read anhmlre without saying this; its leaf not leap.
OH well. I enjog you writing. I ve read several of your stories. Please forgive my typos. I am on my kindle and using a virtual keyboard that my fingers just dont fit.
spk chapter 30 . 1/6
Very interesting twists. Loved this story. :)
CheyRain chapter 30 . 7/29/2014
I love this story, and you as an author. I don't usually review to finished stories since it's hard to do on my tablet but you've impressed me. I'm also impressed that you only post completed stories, a fact I know since I read some earlier that said so. It was actually that fact that makes me want to click author alert.
Sincerely,
CheyRain
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Wait... so if Lily and James sent baby Harry into the future, and Portrait Future Albus remembers Lily and James doing it, then who is the adult Harry Potter that's here now if his baby self never grew up in the past? *lol* Or is baby Harry going to be sent back to the past sometime in the future?
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
loved it thank you sequel please
Gleas chapter 30 . 2/25/2014
It's wierd... having two separate childhoods... but i noticed James only mentioned his "Harry" childhood and not his "real" one. Still another superb story :)
Gleas chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
you know... I am almost indignant on Harry's behalf...
Gleas chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
LOL Harry raising himself?! Where do you get these ideas? XD
KoreanMusicFan chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
wow a few of those chapters really gave me a headache, they were that confusing.
But it was a great story! really heart warming!
MSupernatural chapter 30 . 1/27/2014
Beautiful! Perfect!
917brat chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
this is so wonderful I seriously adored what you had happening, and would so love to read more stores like this please keep the wonderful stories coming.
ptl4ever419 chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
I love it such an intriguing plot, but I wish there was more :)
Jamie Theobald chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Ok i really liked this story! Very different but very good!
Jamie Theobald chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Hahaha instead of Harry Potter the-boy-who-lived its James Potter the-man-who-lived!
Jamie Theobald chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
Hehehe James shocked the whole magical world!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »