Reviews for Encoded
a rat chapter 6 . 8/2
It's been way too long since I last reviewed something of yours. hah!
I just wanted you to know that - normally - I'm no fan of kidfics but this. THIS is entirely too cute.
Brightening my dull and dreary day at work, that's how cute it is.
As always: thanks for writing :D

(and sry for the anon review but I'm too lazy to log in... and can't even remember my name on here)
Smile888 chapter 6 . 5/17
Hi, I like your good story, the mystery of who is the person that the mother was afraid Elonat On !
The fact that Jim and Spock and custody is also a mystery raised by Amanda.
I love this story too because for once Jim's mother took care of him, and Jim is not a guy who sleeps with anything that moves, its exchange !
I hope you will continue this story !
Lavonya chapter 6 . 5/5
It's been ten months! Please update!
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 6 . 1/30
Love it! Please write more when you become inspired!
TheStarbucksFox chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Please don't stop here! We must have MOAR Elonat adorableness!
Scorpiokagamine chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Please, please, please update soon! I know its been a while, and you have to focus on your studies, and everything right now is up in the air, but please, if you do find the time to write, please please please finish this story I'm begging its my favorite one of Spirk of all and I adore your versions of them :)
(Just to throw this out there my birthday's in a few days too...nah wait just ignore that)

Please, please, please update as soon as you can!
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
More please!
CalypsoHunter chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
I hope you continue this soon. it's different from the other fics on here. i'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Pllllleeeeease contine writing the story! I really like to see how their realtionship develops :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Please pretty please continue writing! I reeeeally love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
LOL, was he kidding?
AiMila chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
i am so looking forward to the next chapter! this is a very nice change of pace. i like how the Spirk is building up slowly and how Elonat make the both of them act like real parents to him and i must say that Jim makes an adorable mother
atymer chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
If the chapter feels rushed, dear author, it is because Amanda is in it. lol
She is certainly a bulldozer in disguise! lol
She came in took over, pushed shoved and man handled the lot of them. lol You got to love her.
Thank you for the update. I read everything from the beginning once more. I love the humor and the almost childlike aspects of this Jim's character. I think he grew up more than a little spoiled and cosseted in this 'verse, instead of left to his own devices.
keltieful chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I am so sorry! It's been forever since I read this. Third time's a charm, right?

I like how you've introduced Amanda. She changes up the whole dynamic. It's excellent. And questioning the decision of Starfleet and the High Council, perfect. I didn't even think about it that way, past Pike being all suspicious.
The interactions between Jim and Spock were absolutely adorable this chappy. I love, love, love the bantering cheekiness which seems to have taken a focal point and the ending was great.
Will there be some form of Spock / Elonat telepathic control lessons sometime soon? Spock does seem concerned whenever Elonat and Jim meld...

I love you. I love this chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the next one. (Enough to give you a different smile and everything!)
c:
death wish girl chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I'm so happy to find this fic, I love it a lot