Reviews for Dei-Care
KO13 chapter 1 . 7/28
(never stops laughing until I eventually die from laughter) (comes back from the dead) this was awesome, never stop writing naruto fanfics krizzana
ShiroSaru chapter 1 . 6/13
Dei chan was sooooooo cute! I cant stop myself from laughing so hard for mommy Itachi and Daddy Kisame! I really like this story. Keep it up!
Nariel Helyanwe chapter 1 . 5/16
Lovely read, Mom!Itachi and Dad!Kisame is just adorable 3 So were the rest of the Akatsuki~ And Hi-tan?! XD That killed me
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15
I love this one shot do you mind making one for every acatsuki character turning into a kid cause that would be cute and creepy at times
Manillalu chapter 1 . 4/22
Adorablw. Touching. Sweet. Funny, totally worth reading
MademoiselleDOG chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm just dying from laughing right now. Seriously ! Thank you for that. How did you have such an idea ? It was cute and incredibly funny ! And the end hahahahaa I was in class and i wanted to explode in laughing just by thinking of this ending XD
Deidara is the best :3
xoxo
tfwk22 chapter 1 . 4/6
This was great!
L.Soul chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh god. This is hilaruous. Poor Itachi. Poor Kisame. And Deidara.. XD! I just couldnt stop laughing. It was amazing.
Babeonline2 chapter 1 . 2/17
Kyaaa it was so cute...and really enjoyable...all of your stories are...bcoz of ur stories I now appreciate some pairings now
missyme chapter 1 . 2/16
Awwww That was so cute, and funny, and nice to read. I really enjoyed the story and the idea. :)
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh my that was adorable.
RPerson chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Omg, just... I love it. I can't put in better words. That sentence was probably gramatically incorrect one way or another, but, dude... DUDE. Considering that I don't openly react that much when reading ANYTHING, but I was practically giggling and grinning the entire time I read this... Everything, in my opinion, was absolutely amazing, simply put. I loved the characters' roles in the story, how they were portrayed, the plot, and even that one KisaIta scene, I loved it. It definitely sounds like I'm exaggerating a bit, but I'm being completely honest as I type this. Hopefully, you'll continue writing.
edy-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
OMFG xDD this was hilarious! :D

great job!
amkay chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was really heartwarming and hilarious. Deidara as a kid was absolutely adorable! And Hitan! Lol, that made me laugh waaaay too much.

Yes, Itachi would make an excellent mother (aside from using the Sharingan as punishment, lol). Kisame is an awesome father, hands down. I especially loved when he came and saved Deidara from those bandits. Even heard a dramatic theme song play in my head as I pictured that.

This was excellent work. I loved it!

amkay