Reviews for Extract from Sherlock Holmes' mental diary
Ronny chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Hilarious.
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
HFYSHSKKSHCHDMMWLSOJFBDGAVANWLVIFGENO this was perfect and funny and so flipping sweet! Lovely work!
BoleynOrWhat chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is very funny and lovely!
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I only wish that I too could write fantastic Sherlock stories that make other people happy to have read them. Thank you for making my day better. And please continue with great Sherlock stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aw, poor Sherlock. This is sad, yet funny and adorable. :)
HeldUpAtChristma chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm cold, on a bus somewhere called Coulsdon Town in London, on the mission of a lifetime to get back after the Terrible British Storms of Dec '13 have brought the country's public transport to a standstill. So I go on my phone for some Mystery Bromance and I find this. It's warmed me through and through - and it's perfect. I can just imagine these two, somewhere in this city, getting up to silly romantic X-mas shenanigans somewhere in this city not so long ago. Nice read xx
GothicKitty1313 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awwww so cute 3 hehe wonderful :3
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was so cute and so Sherlock. John was spot on too!
stoertebeker chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Loved it :-) The part with Mycroft was so sweet. I am still curious about the eggnog incident ;-)
dana-san chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was wonderful... love your sense of humor!
ObservationofTrifles chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Absolutely perfect for Christmas!
I think that this is surely in-character and I love what you did with saying that "parents' wrath is inversely proportional to their child's age". That's hilarious.
19th December is very nice, I liked that one the best, I think.
Great story overall!
GoSherlocked chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Reading it for the second time was as lovely and funny as the first time. This is wonderful. :-)