Reviews for Long Nights Ahead
Pie guy chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I really like this your writing is almost poetic love it please continue this
VictoriaSW chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
The first chapter made me cry, the second made me literally say, "Aww, Sarah," out loud. Stop playing with my emotions! DX Amazing writing, better than most published books I've read.
Thank you. I love how Sarah got all flustered. It was cute. c:
TheAlagoano chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I favorited this already and if I could I would do it again.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful! :D
Rossana's Mind chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I'm going to cry u.u I love this!
IHJTMQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Holy crap. I nearly cried reading this. T.T
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
You wanna know what I think? I think it's fantastic. Thank you for writing this, now I'm going to go sniffle in a way that is definitely not me crying.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Holy shit this was perfect.
Pegg chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Hell yes! One of my favourite parts of this ep was Clem telling Luke about her experiences. The look on her face when she talked about Lee; you captured those emotions beautifully here. Really well done.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Well this fic made me feel like sh*t. Good job :) I finished season one earlier today and I'm still emotional about it. God Clementine really needs a break.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Have to agree with the end comments.
Damn you TellTale!
This is absolutely brilliant insight into Clem's character. She never explicitly states it in the new episode, but it's obvious from her expression that she blames herself for Lee. Dear god, it's terrible to see this happen to her, but it's damn good writing. Well done.
VioletDemon241 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was an awesome one-shot :) And I agree with you, Telltale was an asshole for making her stitch her own arm. Assholes! Keep up the good work! Ja ne
seniorcopycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Looks very good, you captured the intense emotions of the game very well
Michael7123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wow. This almost feels like something out of a novel. You have a gift for writing, good job. This was a joy to read.
TheAlagoano chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was excellent, I tip my metaphorical hat to you