Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
clonetrooper8754 chapter 26 . 9/18
Nice way to hint that there may be Greek Gods in another story!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 28 . 9/18
THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DARK WOMBAT! Gods, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard
Sebine chapter 34 . 9/11
Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 34 . 9/5
A very fun and interesting read. Most of the monty python stuff passed me by, but there was still a lot I enjoyed about the story.
RevDorothyL chapter 34 . 9/2
Delightful! :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/1
Dear Redbayly:

Yes, things do look pretty bad at the moment, don't they? Lucky there's some hope of a constitutional settlement. (Sorry, couldn't resist. If you used that in a subsequent chapter, feel free to ignore this review.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Lexie Starfire chapter 8 . 8/20
Omake- He hates a lot huh lol. I loved this chapter and now I'm on to the next one
Magemaster chapter 34 . 8/17
This is undoubtedly one of the best and one of the silliest fics that I've ever read (and I've read a lot). I enjoyed it very much, and while I am not a big Monty Python fan it was a masterful blend with this story. One of my favorite scenes from MPanHG is Arthur vs the Black Knight, so to see it be used with Harry's final battle against Riddle tickled my humor. I adored Luna as the Killer Rabbit.
Pyeknu chapter 34 . 8/16
Anything that mixes in some of Monty Python into a Harry Potter storyline always makes it better.

This was a scream! Nicely done!
Ame's world chapter 34 . 8/15
It's a fantastic fanfic !
Thank you very very very much !
Deafhood1998 chapter 34 . 8/9
So Narcissa met Tony Stark? I saw the quote “very intelligent American Muggle billionaire” that made me think only one person meet that description is Anthony Edward (Tony) Stark
Why is a backup wand 1000 gallons? A normal Ollivander's is 7 gallons, and those are supposedly the best in England. What's going with the gems? Also, the Triwizard winnings were 1000 gallons and that was seen as a beeping ton.

Sorry if I came off as flamey, I often do that.
Harry394Potter chapter 10 . 8/2
Nobody expects the Goblin Inquisition!
vfayeg.kegin chapter 9 . 7/31
I can not read chapter 8. it doesn't come up. I'm enjoying the story and would really love to read it.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 34 . 7/29
Hilarious story

Keep writing as life allows
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »