Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
stylo1 chapter 6 . 11/26
your plot may be good but your definition of humor would make family guy jealous, only that family guy can be funny and this just isnt
texaspenney18 chapter 10 . 11/25
I freaking love all the references in this story. lol he didnt expect the inquisition! I'm so glad you wrote this. now I have something lighthearted to read while it rains out
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 11/20
Hi, great story so far! I did have a question. I know it came up in the last chapter and was mentioned briefly in this one with the Potter and Longbottom alliance, I've read a couple stories with alliances in them and they all have different backgrounds and attributes to them I guess. So I was curious what it means in your story. Do they just have each other's backs, if there's a fight does one back the other one up, if one is hurt is there vengeance. Etc etc.?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 11/20
I'm really definitely enjoying your story so far and I'm glad there's quite a bit left The only thing is I'm guessing your titles are a play on something or taken from sort of movie or book or who knows what cuz they don't seem to actually mean anything in relation to the chapters and it's very confusing.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 34 . 11/20
It took quite some time to get through this story for which I've been using the app for its text-to-speech function. With having vision issues and dyslexia. And my brother has Autism and let's just say that while listening to the whole story my brother was laughing his head off living all the Monty Python moments. Since he remembers many of the movies some we originally saw as kids and then saw again as adults with checking them out of our public Library. Plus remember the few times we saw them on TV when we used to have one but we haven't owned one in years. but do watch films on our smart phones or over a computer with the use of the internet.

I love that fanfiction. net has an app that have adaptive technologies for the disabled. It is a same that the others sites out there haven't thought to do the same.
EmperorNefarious1 chapter 26 . 11/15
So, that plague reminded me of something
The God of Perverts chapter 10 . 11/4
He hadn't expected the Goblin Inquisition! No one expects that.
The God of Perverts chapter 8 . 11/4
Loooooool that omake.
sovietgod03 chapter 34 . 10/3
I will not lie, I cried and laughed at the end of the story.
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 9/30
Isn't it a hatal f(e)art attack?
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 29 . 9/28
Another dig at Jehovah’s Witnesses? I don’t get why people are always complain about them. They’re very nice people!

I was one for nearly all of my life, but i left the religion because i felt it wasn’t for me.

If you don’t want them coming to your house, tell them you’re not interested, then they make a note not to come back to your home.

If you hide and pretend you’re not home, then they’ll just come back.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 15 . 9/28
The dig at Jehovah’s Witnesses wasn’t needed.
michelleten.67 chapter 34 . 9/27
Damn delightful.
Bronze chapter 16 . 9/23
Ahh yes, The old Dead Parrot skit by dear old Monty. Those guys were great! I didn't always get their jokes but they were always funny.
Bronze chapter 15 . 9/23
I really can't say anything good or bad about Italy as I've never been outside this country. I do think it's great that Sirius ran down Lucy though. couldn't happen to a more deserving Death Eater! I find it absolutely sickening that Fumblemort cares more for the Death Eaters than he does for their victims. But I have my own idea about why that is. One of then biggest mistakes made by the Aurors at the World Cup was that they didn't put Anti-Appeartion Ward and Anti-Port-Key wards around the attacking Death Eaters. Had they ol' Lucius Malfoy would be enjoying his least favorite drink, Truth Potion. Just think of all the fun Amelia could have questioning him? Oh the names he could tell! Not to mention the fact he was never Imperioused. Wonderfully funny story by the way. I'm enjoying it as well.
2,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »