Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
Why not make the MoM do silly walks for the ministry of silly walks.
Watcher777 chapter 1 . 7/20
So I laughed at the rent a mob bit and turned and read it to my wife. She pauses and says, "Ooh, can we rent it for a flash mob? We could totally get them in a piece from Foot Loose!"
bscfan38182 chapter 24 . 7/18
I named my cats Korra and Zuko. I'm constantly having to tell people that I did NOT name him after Danny Zuko from Grease!
Assume chapter 7 . 7/16
Funniest thing I have read in months! Not sure which was better the song, or the how do you know so much...line. Great story, funny, wittily put together and engaging.
Kithrin chapter 34 . 7/16
nice spaceballs reference at the end .
Pegueng chapter 16 . 7/15
You... Sodding... Twat! You broke my tummy with that "omake" Awesome interpretation of "the dead parrot" sketch.. The only fear i have now is that Harry may become a wee bit Gary Stu?! Anyway. Must keep reading. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 2 . 7/14
I'm laffing my sox off. This one's bloody brilliant, and i just adore the pointers to my favorite society hecklers... Monty Python. Well, no time to review, must read on. / Slaintë
TheWorldUpsideDown chapter 31 . 7/5
Luna ki..killed...in her bunny form?! *faints* im not gonna look at bunnies the same way ever again... '-'
TheWorldUpsideDown chapter 25 . 7/5
Rofl! Loved that Omake! Had me gasping for air lol. Anyway very nice chappy rly like the humour in ur story. Thumbs up!
start12345 chapter 18 . 6/30
Man, Cederella is awesome
Books85 chapter 34 . 6/25
This is one of the better humorous Harry Potter stories. It doesn't hurt at all that I am a Monty Python fan. I do understand the challenge of completing a story after enthusiasm for the fandom has waned and inspiration falters, and I honor your dedication to finish what you start. Hurrah for you!

Thank you also for sharing your work with us fanfiction readers, I really appreciate it.
2859 chapter 4 . 6/25
Infinite points for criticising the EU
Books85 chapter 16 . 6/24
I am loving this, it is very funny.

However, I am bothered by a logical error. Lucius Malfoy is no more a convict than Sirius Black was at the beginning of this story; neither of them had a trial, and could not be said to be convicted, or a convict. Of course the fact remains that Lucius is a vicious and bigoted blood purist while Sirius is merely immature and impulsive, but generally good-hearted.

Maybe what you meant to say was that Draco's father was a wanted criminal?
Books85 chapter 10 . 6/24
Annnd you also laid the groundwork for "no one expects the Spanish (I mean Goblin!) Inquisition, too!

Makes me want to watch all the Monty Python films again, thank you!
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 16 . 6/23
That's what PTA stands for?! good to know
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »