Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 11/25
Tighten the screws!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 11/25
Hopefully Harry will go mideval on the followers of moldy shorts!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 11/14
Ouch, that Omake! You have mixed the worst of Molly with the worst of Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond! What a horrible woman THAT combination is! Poor Bill.

I wonder what Molly will have to say about Percy? I can’t wait for that explosion!
Bronze chapter 15 . 11/4
I hate to be a nitpicker but unless things changed drastically between 2016 and 2022 the top speed on the Autostrada is 80mph or 113kph. If Sirius was doing 150mph on the Autostrada he'd have every Italian cop after his ass for it! After all, he'd be doing around 214kph and that's just a bit above the speed limit. But knowing Sirius, I believe he'd give it a shot. It's too bad he didn't get to run over Malfoy till he was under the rear wheels where he could step on the gas and really spin them up! Maybe do some real damage to that pretty face of his. I wonder how Malfoy would enjoy the feeling of studded anow tires grinding against his body.
Salinaer chapter 3 . 10/3
Ah yes, Holy Grail references. Got to love them. Know this is a bit late, but liking this so far, and unlike quite a few fics out there, the grammar is good!
Salinaer chapter 2 . 10/3
Interestingly enough, my grandmother's name is Frieda...
Wally991 chapter 21 . 9/27
A harem story that doesn't include Fleur feels so surreal
Wally991 chapter 14 . 9/27
Arthur just doesn't give a fuck
CHAOSCONTROLFREAK455 chapter 34 . 9/24
I honestly feel bad for the way Ron died
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 11 . 9/15
damn that moustache joke got me good,
damn this dan is a funny man... hey that rhymed!
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 10 . 9/15
i didn't expect the Goblin Inquisition, i think no one did
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 9 . 9/15
honesty, i'm waiting for a fanfiction that has harry dress up as something and confuse pretty much everyone
Re Lovely Lover chapter 15 . 9/15
Forgot to bring it up earlier but didnt his Owl die too? Didnt show up amongst the list of those killed like Dobby did.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 13 . 9/14
I'd say he also forgot the Ressurection stone set until the horcrux ring.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 11 . 9/14
Surprised he didnt call on Dobby and visit before the school year started to speak with his parents more.

Well, I don't see anything wrong with spending time with your friends for Christmas," said Dan. It will also get us out of going to my sister's Christmas party, thank God.

I really do love stories with dialogue beyond action and what has to be said to move the story forward only.
2,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »